Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 13, 2018
My New Life [v1.9 Fix 2 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.58GB

Download Win (552MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While in house, card game appears. After the bj scene I get black screen and can't continue. Any solutions?

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Any tips on avoiding bugs? Does using cheats cause more? Thinking about just doing a money cheat to avoid the grind and get all other stats naturally.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
hey, i was wondering is it possible to play both betray and help jet like it is with sharon

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck at that point where i have to go to beth house after her breakup. She calls MC and he is transported to beth room but the event where i have to delete video using password 'schookums' or whatever is triggered. i have completed this event but somehow it is triggered again and so i can't progress with beth. so i want to know what variable is associated with event of deleting video so i can change it.
I need help here

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
where is Rosalva i cant find her in recess
It is a hiccup in the newer update. to get pass it you need an to make a dummy save then paste your current save in an older version of the game (version 1.5 from what I saw) then do the friday normally. Once you get her to appear save and paste the new save in the current version.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Any tips on avoiding bugs? Does using cheats cause more? Thinking about just doing a money cheat to avoid the grind and get all other stats naturally.
The money cheat doesn't trigger any bug (I've used it on multiple playthroughs from the start and never encountered any problems related to it).
The cheats usually don't trigger any bug as long as you do the initial event related to what it does. Examples: You can max stealth as long as you talk to the thief that trains you in stealth before using it. You can complete the recess quests for the characters as long as you start them once (this is so the variable that tracks your progress is created).

You can also use the Main Quests Walkthrough found on the OP and, if you want to play without following it, just search the word bug on it and note the bugs so you can avoid them.

Saiku026

Jun 13, 2017
I have a bug, I'm progressing in Maria's quest but as in the previous version at the beach she asks me to leave her alone if someone has a solution it would be great

I followed every step of the walktrought. And apart from secondary quests on some characters I did almost everything I could in this version and if I don't progress with Maria I won't be able to finish this version of the game

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
where is goldtown and sherman(sandra's quest)
Goldtown is between East Town and Chinatown. To go there either go through the east/right exit from East Town or the west/left exit of Chinatown.

Sherman is at the park found on High Neighborhood at night (20h00), the park is found at the left side of when you enter to High Neighborhood.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes