ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
So question i gave rachel a dress for the jason quest. in the guide it says its a weekend event. So on saturday i went to his house but she's not there. did it glitch or did i miss a step?

keyzu

May 31, 2018
excuse a question, how do I get to the event where you as a protagonist have relations with Maria? just get to the event where the usb comes out and give him oral sex, help please or a guide to follow him, I was stuck, Thanks

ethioman47

Nov 24, 2017
I'm on Daisy's storyline and I'm trying to get Nina to help with her stepdad, but when I ask her I keep getting sent back to the pussy fight map. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Oct 19, 2018
I'm doing Maria's quest but she keeps saying to leave her alone on the beach even after I've already cleared the two nights where she comes to your room. Any idea how to continue the quest?

rknyk

Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Add prgnanant scenes with all the female partners and a story with it

Reactions: Komyokyaw

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
So, I keep having issues with menus. Mainly the save menu and my inventory. It goes blank and it's a real pain in the ass. Is there a fix to this?

daniel90

Oct 30, 2018
Guys Help Me , I on missions sarah to see sarah and roger at library but why no one there just librarian in there . its that bug or what?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys Help Me , I on missions sarah to see sarah and roger at library but why no one there just librarian in there . its that bug or what?
First you MUST talk to Shasha at school in the morning: you will ask her where Sarah is and she will tell you that Sarah is in the library with Roger.

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
Someone help me, I followed the walktrhough, but amy did not steal the father's safe after 3 days, was there any bug? Do you know if you can change the switch or variable? If so, can you tell me which ones?
This bug happen to me how to fix my save? İ m waiting 3 days dad not coming basement or room.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes