Cmyk57

Oct 24, 2018
if you ever see her doing yoga at night. then the next night she'll be talking with her friend at the dining table. then at the same night or next night. (19:00-21:00) go to your room press the not implemented console game. it is between your bed and computer. it will triggered an event watch the scene. the next night go to maria room enjoy the scene. at weekend visit her at the beach,

the dining table scene didnt come up though

rubel chowdhury

Oct 11, 2018
How to pass driving with kayla.there r 4 buttons but left and up button not working.every time I press thesr two button it was a cross but down and right button works..is it a bug??

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For those wondering, this is something entirely different from My New Life. It's apparently the character design for the Mom character in BoN's 3rd game (My New Life being his 1st and My New Life 2 being his 2nd game) which will be drawn by BoN himself and not use the Klub17 engine. It's going to be called "Back to Glory". Very little info on this game, in fact this may actually be the first post that named his hand drawn game. Anyway, here's the image:

View attachment 167554
WTF? Is this an April Fool at the end of October?

Tell the guy to rework and rebuild his own mess firstly: bugfixing and remodeling THIS game should be his priority.

Reactions: american

Andi Riyadh

Oct 22, 2018
How to pass driving with kayla.there r 4 buttons but left and up button not working.every time I press thesr two button it was a cross but down and right button works..is it a bug??
Are you play on handphone? if you play on handphone maybe this can help you. If the arrow up touches more up (maybe 4-5 blocks up, estimate yourself), do it also if the arrow left touches more to the left.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck at that point where i have to go to beth house after her breakup. She calls MC and he is transported to beth room but the event where i have to delete video using password 'schookums' or whatever is triggered. i have completed this event but somehow it is triggered again and so i can't progress with beth. so i want to know what variable is associated with event of deleting video so i can change it.

ElLG

Sep 27, 2018
Help with Laura's quest, i just finish Ms. Tylor's quest and after i leave her apartment Laura's quest won't trigger

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the Laura bug where I try to put the shoes in the closet by the door and it's not working? It's telling me he needs to put the shoes in there. I even bought shoes from New Town.

Also, had to use save editor to get past the Jet bug with bookstore. Went to bookstore in East Town at 2000 and it never triggered. I was at the right point in the walkthrough (downloaded from op) but it never triggered. So I gave myself the card thru cheat editor.

american

Apr 24, 2017
WTF? Is this an April Fool at the end of October?

Tell the guy to rework and rebuild his own mess firstly: bugfixing and remodeling THIS game should be his priority.
That will never happen went this game is done it is done maybe one of the kind soul here on this site will just maybe but Bon no way

May 6, 2017
ya quit hating on BoN lmao jeez why ya think i gave him the nickname Bugger of Net because every release is bugged like a mofo. Also technically he couldve gone and poofed from the face of the earth with this game if not for me. During the early days patreons were wondering where he went and why he doesnt reply etc. to comments and bug reports on his patreon page. i grabbed my left nut and emailed him a novel of why he should communicate with his fans on his patreon page. basically dont look like you're dead and the game just updates whenever. so he agreed to be more social etc. and so you get what you see now. the game couldve died last year if i didnt email him just an fyi for you pirates. anyways its always bugged its like a trait of his just got to get use to it. he tries his best but hes also a college student too and working on MnL, other stuff and sometime he does need a break and just chill like we do. anyways hope this solves the issue of why his releases are always bugged.

XSeA

Oct 3, 2017
"Gang hideout and talk to Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depends on wich mafia you belong to"
Jacqueline does not appear
how to fix?

american

Apr 24, 2017
ya quit hating on BoN lmao jeez why ya think i gave him the nickname Bugger of Net because every release is bugged like a mofo. Also technically he couldve gone and poofed from the face of the earth with this game if not for me. During the early days patreons were wondering where he went and why he doesnt reply etc. to comments and bug reports on his patreon page. i grabbed my left nut and emailed him a novel of why he should communicate with his fans on his patreon page. basically dont look like you're dead and the game just updates whenever. so he agreed to be more social etc. and so you get what you see now. the game couldve died last year if i didnt email him just an fyi for you pirates. anyways its always bugged its like a trait of his just got to get use to it. he tries his best but hes also a college student too and working on MnL, other stuff and sometime he does need a break and just chill like we do. anyways hope this solves the issue of why his releases are always bugged.
true enough ok but if you going to make a game likr this and it get as good as it is you need to think more about it or like you said drop it if he got to much other thing going on in his life to work out problem with game. Yes we play the game free from this site and I do but like you also said lot of other donate fund to him so. Tell me were is justicee for them in get a very bugged game

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes