Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
what do i do after Nesorot kidnapes me wich part dose this belong to ?
When Nesrot captures you is when the Crime Bosses Quest starts.
If you have problems just check a walkthrough (I recommend the Main Quests Walkthrough found on the first post of this thread). To find the part where you are, just use the search function (Ctrl+F), type the name of the character related to your quest (in this case Nesrot), search where his name appears and you'll quickly find the part where you are.

You can show me why I can not find it
You can just check the My New Life subforum and you'll see a thread created by Firebane. Here's the link:

And the link on the OP is right next to the main walkthrough link:
Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640​

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
For starters, you should check out the Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9 that you can find on the first post of this thread. The reason I tell you this is because the walkthrough that comes with the game has incomplete (the most common example is in regards to Maria's Quest when visiting her at the beach) or incorrect/outdated info about certain quests.
That visiting Laura on the Pharmacy is an example of outdated info. As the game released new versions some quests were changed the Brenda quest being one example.

What you should do to continue the Brenda Quest is to go to the New Neighborhood at around 19h00. To the right of the entrance that connects to Old Quarter you can the pub (it has an Item sign) and to the south, you'll find the drunk pharmacist. Talk to him, when he leaves he'll drop the pharmacy keys. Take the keys and go to Old Quarter. Enter the pharmacy and look for the arrow to get the item Brenda asked (I believe it was ketamine).

In regards to Shasha try to date her again. The game might not have registered the last date. If you're still having trouble post your save and I'll try to see if I can find out the problem.
Yeah don't worry about Laura case mate i already found out but, but not with the Sasha case, i have been delaying the mafia chosen case, afraid of being make mistake chosen which one , like to know more about the MC real mother story' which one do u think the mafia that i have to choose ??

Saiku026

Jun 13, 2017
I have a bug, I'm progressing in Maria's quest but as in the previous version at the beach she asks me to leave her alone if someone has a solution it would be great

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
i'm thinking to return to this game because " ". Anyone can post it here to see what is about?

Cmyk57

Oct 24, 2018
i need help with the maria quest line on the beach all she says is leave me alone dont know what to do here

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone knows how to cheat the Miss Taylor quest? I fucked up and didn't made it in time back so i don't have keys. If any one can point which variable i need to edit on the save file i will be grateful. I really don't want to start it from the beginning.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
i'm thinking to return to this game because " ". Anyone can post it here to see what is about?
For those wondering, this is something entirely different from My New Life. It's apparently the character design for the Mom character in BoN's 3rd game (My New Life being his 1st and My New Life 2 being his 2nd game) which will be drawn by BoN himself and not use the Klub17 engine. It's going to be called "Back to Glory". Very little info on this game, in fact this may actually be the first post that named his hand drawn game. Anyway, here's the image:

Mom.jpg

Ice4k0920

Jun 6, 2018
i seem to be stuck on daisy quest when seeking help from the gang hideout and i can't trigger a conversation with bliss,any solution?

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
can any one help i think the marge quest is broken after i talk to dad i get stuck

Feb 26, 2018
For those wondering, this is something entirely different from My New Life. It's apparently the character design for the Mom character in BoN's 3rd game (My New Life being his 1st and My New Life 2 being his 2nd game) which will be drawn by BoN himself and not use the Klub17 engine. It's going to be called "Back to Glory". Very little info on this game, in fact this may actually be the first post that named his hand drawn game. Anyway, here's the image:

View attachment 167554
Thankye kindly my good man.

Lol I love BoN but my dude is crazy over here announcing his intentions for a third game when the first is completely bug ridden and nowhere near finished. I understand having plans and all but this is just comical.
Oh well gotta love mom's booty, she's the ultimate. Aside from some possible outliers like Marble.

Sertry

Jun 24, 2017
stuck in a Sarah's quest - got 1st card, gave it to her, chain of events with vending machine doesn't start and all Sarah says "Come back later, yuo need a deck of cards".

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you ^_^

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
stuck in a Sarah's quest - got 1st card, gave it to her, chain of events with vending machine doesn't start and all Sarah says "Come back later, yuo need a deck of cards".

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you ^_^
maybe you accidentaly press the button outside her room.(it looks like a light) it turns day to afternoon(14:00) this give a lot of bugs. i recommend to start over again and dont ever press that again.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
i need help with the maria quest line on the beach all she says is leave me alone dont know what to do here
if you ever see her doing yoga at night. then the next night she'll be talking with her friend at the dining table. then at the same night or next night. (19:00-21:00) go to your room press the not implemented console game. it is between your bed and computer. it will triggered an event watch the scene. the next night go to maria room enjoy the scene. at weekend visit her at the beach,

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes