MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I got stuck in chores loop! (Every day I goto school, don't do anything at recess, go straight home, do chore, study then sleep) I'm supposed to do this 4 times in a row but its been 3 weeks now send halp. Maybe its because I started some of the recess events?
Did you do that? Did you read the diary of Maria's laptop every day?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How do i start any of the teacher quests?
Go to school. After going through certain classes (I believe it's Gym, Art and History) a certain number of times you'll receive a scene where the teacher of that class will tell you to visit them at their house starting the quest.

What about the release date of MNL 2.0??
Around September, check post to find the roadmap.

Reactions: Ronnal

Kljllhl

Oct 10, 2018
Having trouble with amaria's goods job in v1.9 fix 3, after accepting the job i got to the shop, amaria is already at the counter,i go to the back door, watch the scene between tyna and amaria, after that i get the job but im stuck with amaria at the counter and cannot finish the job

holn

Oct 23, 2018
So i have a problem, i accidently skipped to fast through Mss.Taylors dialoge, and i dont know what it is she wants me to bring her, i bought a gift, i bought wine, i bought a ton of different stuff, but she keeps saying "you already have it?" and i say "no"

Gharth

Jun 7, 2017
So i have a problem, i accidently skipped to fast through Mss.Taylors dialoge, and i dont know what it is she wants me to bring her, i bought a gift, i bought wine, i bought a ton of different stuff, but she keeps saying "you already have it?" and i say "no"
Farmacy ?

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
i need help
i cannot do the carol quest
i finish her recess quest and she see me in the bathroom with Rachel but the theacher never give the book

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
i need help
i cannot do the carol quest
i finish her recess quest and she see me in the bathroom with Rachel but the theacher never give the book
The teacher only gives the book that starts Carol Quest on monday after you complete her recess quest.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I've been a week since that
When you talk to her during Recess does she only say hi? If so then try to edit your save and check if your relationship with her is 15 (you can also use Firebane's Mod to check). If it then reduces it to 14 or 13 and retry the recess quest. You can also try to use the games in-game cheat and pick the option to complete the recess quest to see if it fixes the problem. If you still can't fix it post your save file and I or someone else on this site will try to see if we can find the problem.

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
dose anyone know where i can get a car?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
dose anyone know where i can get a car?
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:

You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 14-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed3 + Extras - Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:
Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
what do they mean by sarah defrocked?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
How to trigerr the threesome scene with Sasha ... The girls already together again and i can date Sasha 3 time and that it ... No more what did i Miss ?

Oct 23, 2018
guys i have a problem , when i go to sleep and wake up when i go to the stairs the screen freeze and then it brings me to the card fight and after this i have a black screen i press esc to reload the save but again the same thing happens please help !!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
what do they mean by sarah defrocked?
Where did you see that? On the Walkthrough that comes with the game or on the other one? On what part? You should give a little more details when asking for help.

I assume it's the walkthrough that comes with the game and it's on the part of Laura's Quest. If it is then it means that you must complete Sarah's Quest in order to obtain that specific scene.

How to trigerr the threesome scene with Sasha ... The girls already together again and i can date Sasha 3 time and that it ... No more what did i Miss ?
Assuming you picked Sarah then after dating Sasha 3 times visit her at home (it's the house to the top right of the East Town) and talk to her. You'll receive a list of sex options with her and the last one should be "Call Sarah". Pick that option and enjoy. Also after picking that option, visit the school library for some additional scene.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes