ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, need help. Finish doing Nesrot a favor and after getting reward (sex with one of 3 girls) it doesn't move. I'm stuck in the room with him. Sending save file for those who can fix this.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
The weekend not count, this is a step by step walkthrough, so if you play the game from beginning the choores start Wednesday, so 3 days until weekend, 1 on Monday and Maria's sister visit on Tuesday. If i remeber correct.
I know weekend doesn't count, I meant playable days event, I triggered the even on Tuesday, well monday first with Rachel, for Maria to block the exit, it was Tuesday and it wasn't until next Tuesday that I would be able to visit her sister
but like you said, it doesn't matter when it happen, as long as it get triggered

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
On chores for maria at beggimg is 4 straight days ina row, but weekend disturbes that so it will be mon thru thurs secomd week & visit maria sister on secomd fri. if that is not what supose to happen than there is a bug in 1.9 version. because thats the way i had to play it.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
i just downloaded main quest from page 1 thread & read some of it it is more complete than 1 comes with game & is in order of what nned to do so not tring to scrool from page to page as you can only do sopme of a girl than someone eles b4 you can finish girl or youy loser content. ive already seen some thing that i missed so going to have to restart to get because im well past some date needed to do b4 to get.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Ok, need help. Finish doing Nesrot a favor and after getting reward (sex with one of 3 girls) it doesn't move. I'm stuck in the room with him. Sending save file for those who can fix this.
Just tried it and it worked fine. Once you're done having sex wait a while (around 10 seconds) for the next scene to start.

Sep 15, 2018
How to get rid of TINYMON game each time I load up the game or want to leave the house it end with TINYMon Game in the crunched version. Also even if the TINYMon Game is won. The screen goes blank or black after the BlowJob. is there a work around for this

Sep 15, 2018
Work around for the Crunched or Compressed V1.9 Fixed 2 issue to fix the TinyMon Game Bug

Copy and replace the Data folder in the Installed program the game will be working smoothly.

The Bug is fixed from

All credits to FireBane

Chanchas

Oct 23, 2018
i need help with Maria quest, i've already have done the sex scene with the aunt and read the dairy, but when I go to the beach she tells me to leave her alone! What i am missing?

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
I got stuck in chores loop! (Every day I goto school, don't do anything at recess, go straight home, do chore, study then sleep) I'm supposed to do this 4 times in a row but its been 3 weeks now send halp. Maybe its because I started some of the recess events?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I got stuck in chores loop! (Every day I goto school, don't do anything at recess, go straight home, do chore, study then sleep) I'm supposed to do this 4 times in a row but its been 3 weeks now send halp. Maybe its because I started some of the recess events?
No, recces is nothing to do with chores, after you give the package from Terracotta to Maria, did you check her laptop the next morning before school and before talk to her?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes