partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
thus anybody can help me. im in 131day & finish do the training, but when im in points available of 30 to distribute it suddenly im stuck. guys help me.
Finished Fight Training by training fighting in Mafia Base or finished by editing save / using cheats?

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
Finished Fight Training by training fighting in Mafia Base or finished by editing save / using cheats?
I already finish the training. "Silvia said It's yime for you to finish your training as a fighter". then Allot the points amongst your skills. Points Available is 30. Health=6, Power=6, Guard=6, Evade=6 & Stamina=6 total of 30 then i click the check. you have points available. dunno what to do next.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I already finish the training. "Silvia said It's yime for you to finish your training as a fighter". then Allot the points amongst your skills. Points Available is 30. Health=6, Power=6, Guard=6, Evade=6 & Stamina=6 total of 30 then i click the check. you have points available. dunno what to do next.
And points are allotted and trainer doesn't ask to allot again?

Edit: A-aa-nd are you training with Hornets? Not with some other Mafia??

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
And points are allotted and trainer doesn't ask to allot again?
Every time i select the green circle with check on it, keep saying "you have points available" then go back to points allot again. it seem like im stuck there. how to move forward?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Every time i select the green circle with check on it, keep saying "you have points available" then go back to points allot again. it seem like im stuck there. how to move forward?
Try first to do Strength training again and then Fight Training again. If it doesn't work then my recommendation is to go back to save before starting the training and start it again.
(But let's see what it says when I try finish it. It's only a few Training times away from that...)

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
Try first to do Strength training again and then Fight Training again. If it doesn't work then my recommendation is to go back to save before starting the training and start it again.
(But let's see what it says when I try finish it. It's only a few Training times away from that...)
OK i hope you can move forward and let me know. thanks

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
OK i hope you can move forward and let me know. thanks
Well, it worked for me as it, most probably, should work: Strength Training in Base until could start Fighting Training; More Strength Training, More Fighting Training; More Strength Training, More Fighting Training. (possibly a few times more both, I didn't count...) Finally, after Strength Trainer said I have maximum in that skill, twice Fighting Training and after second time Alloting Points: 5 to each and clicking + to Power until said no points left.
So, no bug encountered in that part, as far as I understand...
-edited-

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
Well, it worked for me as it, most probably, should work: Strenght Training in Base until could start Fighting Training; More Strenght Training, More Fighting Training; More Strenght Training, More Fighting Training. (possibly a few times more both, I didn't count...) Finally, after Strenght Trainer said I have maximum in that skill, twice Fighting Training and after second time Alloting Points: 5 to each and clicking + to Power until said no points left.
OK thanks, cause the strength i done in cheat mode. anyway i will try again.

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
Well, it worked for me as it, most probably, should work: Strenght Training in Base until could start Fighting Training; More Strenght Training, More Fighting Training; More Strenght Training, More Fighting Training. (possibly a few times more both, I didn't count...) Finally, after Strenght Trainer said I have maximum in that skill, twice Fighting Training and after second time Alloting Points: 5 to each and clicking + to Power until said no points left.
by any chance can you give me your save file? i just want to know your variables.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
by any chance can you give me your save file? i just want to know your variables.
:evilsmile: No, you can't; Play it yourself! :evilsmile:
That's what I always try promote: Playing it without (unnecessary) cheating. It is rarely needed in MNL.
And it's somehow pathetic to see again and again reports about "bugs" and then finding out it's caused by using some saves' breaker aka save editor or cheats. Especially when those are used for something which takes less time actually to do than it would take using editor. Not to mention time needed to clean the mess caused by it.
So: Play Do not Cheat... ;D
-edited-

Reactions: american

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
That's what I always try promote: Playing it without (unnecessary) cheating. It is rarely needed in MNL.
And it's somehow pathetic to see again and again reports about "bugs" and then finding out it's caused by using some saves' breaker aka save editor or cheats. Especially when those are used to something which takes less time actually to do than it would take using editor. Not to mention time needed to clean the mess caused by it.
ok sorry i ask. anyway i'll start all over again without cheats. thanks man

american

Apr 24, 2017
And it's somehow pathetic to see again and again reports about "bugs" and then finding out it's caused by using some saves' breaker aka save editor or cheats. Especially when those are used to something which takes less time actually to do than it would take using editor. Not to mention time needed to clean the mess caused by it.
I love you answer bro that should play the game for themselves and if that must cheat also cheat for themselves myselves in some part of game you have to like pussyfight and went Bon rewrote Maria Quest and to get Dasiy BJ at clothe store but rest of time agree but in began went you had all the grind it was almost a must but now no need to

Lucas Corso

Jan 26, 2018
Did the 3 dates with sasha several times but when try to go to her house she just says she is busy =p
Anything I can change to fix this?
V1.9 F3
I'm also stucked in sasha's date after choosin sarah. i did the 3 dates with sasha and know i can not entry her house. she always say that i can't go in.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes