MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I like that BoN finally started being active and communicating on his Patreon - the constant radio silence was really annoying

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Whats that jealousy Tournament mentioned in the OP for the newest Version?
Scammed through some pages here but it was never mentioned.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
MyNewLife roadmap! New patreon post :happyblush
His roadmap SHOULD BE:

nov.: bugfixing
dec.: bugfixing & game redesigning
jan.: bugfixing
feb.: bugfixing & game redesigning
mar.: cutting off useless and pointless side characters storylines
apr.: bugfixing
may: main storyline
jun.: bugfixing
july.: final release

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf
Dec 29, 2017
i have a number of issues with this game...
the poor use of English but my main gripe is with the fact its so buggy... I started a new game and the scene after you get the package from maria is missing.
the creator really needs to fix the bugs

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
MyNewLife roadmap! New patreon post :happyblush
The roadmap is really nice see. And based on the schedule, it looks like more Maria content with be coming with the Russian gang in the 2.1 update. Still happy we're getting Jet and Markus' mom in the next update though.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
The roadmap is really nice see. And based on the schedule, it looks like more Maria content with be coming with the Russian gang in the 2.1 update. Still happy we're getting Jet and Markus' mom in the next update though.
yea man. im tired with this chloe thing T_T

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, can someone tell me where is Amaria's Goods? I'm blind as f*ck HALP PLEASE
at new neighbor, right next to rosalvas apartment. it is color brown. look carefully cause the door is too hard too see if you wont focus. it looks like a coffee shop you wont miss it. there's too people standing there.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
at new neighbor, right next to rosalvas apartment. it is color brown. look carefully cause the door is too hard too see if you wont focus. it looks like a coffee shop you wont miss it. there's too people standing there.
Thanks I just found it, but I can't ask for a job, how do I do that? Maybe my save is buggued but I can't be sure it

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks I just found it, but I can't ask for a job, how do I do that? Maybe my save is buggued but I can't be sure it
First you have to register for the job, go to your room and use your pc to register for Amaria Goods and then go back to her.

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
I would like to have the "cheat code" and not the "firebane" as I read in previous messages, please.
(where are the keys to open the doors of the hero's house? Thanks) :eazyHype:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes