Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
I
anyone know how to get the maria tv scene, i did the yoga scene but whenever i try to watch tv with maria at 0.00 hours laura is always there, also when i check diary it keeps talking about the aunt bj and if i click it again it resets yoga scene
I think i already answer this question ... Just clik the tv Ignite laura

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
read all the notes in computer then visit the TV at night u'll sew her doing yoga practice the next night u'll see her at dining table with her friend. at the same night or other night around 19-21pm go to your room use the not implemented yet console game in your room it iis in between your bed and computer. it will triggered an event. maria will give you food. the next night visit her room. watch the scene. at weekend go to beach

Hello Again
I cannot get Laura to ring to start her quest line ?
is there a particular order of things ?
Thanks

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
Maria walkthrough

Start Rachel Quest until the point Maria caches you at the park with her. The next day Maria tell's you to pickup a package from Terracotta New Neighborhood, you dont have the keys Maria give you hers, go to weapon store make a copy of her keys then go to Terracotta. Affter you returned home and give her the package you go to school. Go to Marias room take a copy of your room key check Maria's laptop prees ok when ask for password, at 19:00 hours go to familly room check Maria's Laptop (left side) get the password. Next day morning go to Maria's room check laptop read the diary, go to school she tell you you are grounded, after school do the chores she gave you. She will give you 5 chores total on weekdays. She will take your money if you dont do the chores. Continue to do chores until Maria take's you to her sister house. Enjoy the scene with Joanna. Next day morning look Maria's laptop. In the afternoon go to the family room see maria workout. At night 00:00 hours watch tv she came to see tv with you, after that go upstairs look the scene, Aunt call you and invites you for dance (be patient after her dance it take some time to see the next dialog),then you go home with aunt enjoy. Next Morning check Maria's laptop. At 23:00 hours go and watch TV see the scene, when you go to sleep Maria visit you. Next night 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep she visit's you again. Next night 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene.Next day before go to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room njoy. After follow ballzak walkthrough

Where is the walkthrough ?

Kertun

Jul 29, 2017
How do i give gifts to people? For example to Rachel? I buyed every items from every store but i do not find the option to give anything to anyone... thanks.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
thanks for your info but i still cant. i've try from 00 to 4am but she still awake @@
If you didn’t put the sleeping pills in her drink when you go to her house to take a photo of her boobs, you can't progress further because she is always awake.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Welp, I'm having a slew of issues (shocking, I know). The dad scene with Amy's quest isn't triggering (after the abortion conversation), it's been 2 in-game weeks, and I've fiddled with every hour from 18-24. I can't get the.... second?... Laura thing, since a) can't place dildos, and b) when I place the mag the stars stay. Other things that I can't remember, I'm sure...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Where is Rozalva, I can't find her in recess after Ronald has been arrested
Due to a bug the event where Rosalva arrives doesn't trigger. Only solution, as far as I know, is to edit your save.
To edit use the save editor found
Open your save file and go to Switches. Look for Switch #315 - Rosalva en cole and activate it.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
i download the version compresed and may have a bug or something, because when i try leave de house after the first day i go to the batle cards, someone help?
dont use the button outside sarahs room ever it will give you many bug download the mod if you want to change the time

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
How do i give gifts to people? For example to Rachel? I buyed every items from every store but i do not find the option to give anything to anyone... thanks.
you can only give gifts for a certain characters like rosalva brenda caroline etc. when you go to their house.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
Welp, I'm having a slew of issues (shocking, I know). The dad scene with Amy's quest isn't triggering (after the abortion conversation), it's been 2 in-game weeks, and I've fiddled with every hour from 18-24. I can't get the.... second?... Laura thing, since a) can't place dildos, and b) when I place the mag the stars stay. Other things that I can't remember, I'm sure...
if you failed to place the dildo before placing the second magazine im afraid you need to start a new save file. or else you know the variables for their quest.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
Hello Again
I cannot get Laura to ring to start her quest line ?
is there a particular order of things ?
Thanks
first you need to atleast have played 35 days in the game. then at night go to hornet club. youll see his boyfriend having fun with chloe

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes