Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I would like to have the "cheat code" and not the "firebane" as I read in previous messages, please.
(where are the keys to open the doors of the hero's house? Thanks) :eazyHype:
To use cheats go to your bedroom and to the right of the PC is a lamp. Interact with it and input the cheat code and you'll open the cheat menu.
By key to the house do you mean the bedroom key (so you can leave at night)? It's in Maria's Room on the printer like object.

Hello, when get the car? please
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
- downloaded THE NEW LIFE v1.9Fixed2
- started a new game
I pass the intro school back lady in my room
- whatever I do as soon as I go down to the 1st floor, the match begins in the cards, then the black screen
tell me what to do?

I checked the game on the PC and the laptop is compressed and is not in this assembly 1.9 does not work if you play a new game
Are there people from 1.9 who play from scratch and do not play cards when going down to the 1st floor after school?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
- downloaded THE NEW LIFE v1.9Fixed2
- started a new game
I pass the intro school back lady in my room
- whatever I do as soon as I go down to the 1st floor, the match begins in the cards, then the black screen
tell me what to do?

I checked the game on the PC and the laptop is compressed and is not in this assembly 1.9 does not work if you play a new game
Are there people from 1.9 who play from scratch and do not play cards when going down to the 1st floor after school?
That's a bug on Fixed2, if you check the previous posts on this thread you'll find a lot of people talking about it. Either play Fixed1 or Fixed3 which doesn't have that bug (Fixed1 has a bug that starts the tournament event if you talk to Sarah without collecting the first card).

pac9998

Feb 6, 2018
Im stuck on Daisy quest, after i talk to her outside of school im suppose to talk to bliss at the mafia hideout but when i go and talk to bliss all she said is mission coming in the next update or something. :/ please help

Godrik

May 17, 2018
Did the 3 dates with sasha several times but when try to go to her house she just says she is busy =p
Anything I can change to fix this?
V1.9 F3

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
So somehow the progress with sara was skipped completely for me. I went from getting one card to the stealing the deck to doing the tournament. Only after opening a walktrough did i realize that im missing a large chunk of content. Cause i cant do aything with Joy or Ms Taylor. Anyone know what i should do?

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
So somehow the progress with sara was skipped completely for me. I went from getting one card to the stealing the deck to doing the tournament. Only after opening a walktrough did i realize that im missing a large chunk of content. Cause i cant do aything with Joy or Ms Taylor. Anyone know what i should do?
did you happen press something outside sarahs room that turned the day into afternoon? if so i suggest you to start over again and don't ever press that again. that thing gives so many bugs

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
did you happen press something outside sarahs room that turned the day into afternoon? if so i suggest you to start over again and don't ever press that again. that thing gives so many bugs
i have no idea, but starting all the way over is not gonna happen im not gonna replay all the hours.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice game but the game is very grindy because of this will have been better if you can be with bouth Sarah and Shasha at the same time...and the same for the gangs way there is a need for 4 gangs...is to much to keep playing the game from the start just to pick diferent gangs...if there were just 2 gangs than at least you can say 1 time you take Shasha and 1 gang and the next play you take Sarah and the other gang.And if i rember correct there was a vote in the past for not having exclusiv girls for the gangs and was won...so how come now Chloe will be just for 1 gang.

Alv1n1970

Jan 24, 2018
thus anybody can help me. im in 131day & finish do the training, but when im in points available of 30 to distribute it suddenly im stuck. guys help me.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes