uncleching

Oct 20, 2018
can anyone tell me why I cant receive the phone call from Laura after leaving Ms. Taylor's house?
I can do anything with Ms. Taylor now
many thanks

pac9998

Feb 6, 2018
Im stuck on Daisy quest, after i talk to her outside of school im suppose to talk to bliss at the mafia hideout but when i go and talk to bliss all she said is mission coming in the next update or something. :/ please help
Anyone have this problem ? are there a switch i can edit or something ? help please :(

Godrik

May 17, 2018
by any chance can you give me your save file? i just want to know your variables.
Yes U Can! XD You can request a Save here:

Still: Can't enter Sasha's house...
After Sarah and Sasha made peace I did the 3 dates with Sasha, several times, but when try to get in her house she tells me "bug" off =p
Anything I can change in save editor to fix this?
Would a change in Love, relationship or some other variable fix this?
(latest Version 1.9 F3)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yes U Can! XD You can request a Save here:

Still: Can't enter Sasha's house...
After Sarah and Sasha made peace I did the 3 dates with Sasha, several times, but when try to get in her house she tells me "bug" off =p
Anything I can change in save editor to fix this?
Would a change in Love, relationship or some other variable fix this?
(latest Version 1.9 F3)
I think if you change the relation to 50 the problem solved.

Reactions: Godrik

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can u explain me how to do it ? i stucked in this quest for 1 week ==
Sorry for not reply earlier, you can use RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65 to edit your save, before do that backup your save, run RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65 and open your save located in www/save folder, from menu select Advanced select→ Edit Switches and Variables, new tabs are enabled, go to tab Variables and find the variable 50# Relation SHASHA, if it is lower than 50 change it to 50, save and exit.

Reactions: american

oasirus

Jan 21, 2018
So i started doing the Sandra quest and completed up to the part where I need to talk to Sherman, I spoke to him and also went to Morgan's house to leave his dad a note but now when ever I go back to Sandra's house she asks if I spoke to him and the MC always says no. Is there a way to fix this ?

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
this game has a mac port but i can't seem to be able to get it to start. am i missing something or dos it not work anymore

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Please more content with Chloe and shemale I love it,and please do (Chloe can fuck MC) I dream for it. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: stray monkeys

Gameghost

Aug 3, 2017
when I start the Shasha's quest of 0.19 (Fixed 3 version), I visit her at home first time , game is error at this point . Help me plz !

Reactions: Jame8513

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
question and sorry if it has been asked before (1033 pages might take a while to find my answer ...) if I cheat the stealth skill instead of training with the woman that still 5$, does it mean that I can't complete Maria's quest?
I try to speak to her on weekends and she keep telling me to leave her alone, I did at least once every other things in the walkthrough before talking to her on the beach, or could it be that I need to do it more than once in order to talk with her on the beach

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
question and sorry if it has been asked before (1033 pages might take a while to find my answer ...) if I cheat the stealth skill instead of training with the woman that still 5$, does it mean that I can't complete Maria's quest?
I try to speak to her on weekends and she keep telling me to leave her alone, I did at least once every other things in the walkthrough before talking to her on the beach, or could it be that I need to do it more than once in order to talk with her on the beach
As long as you trigger the stealing scene and talk to her in the alley it's fine, as far as I know (the stealth will only play a part during Sarah's quest).
For the beach scene you might be following an incomplete walkthrough. Was the last event with Maria triggered by playing the console? If so then check her PC in the morning then visit her room at around 19:00 for another scene then try the beach again.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
As long as you trigger the stealing scene and talk to her in the alley it's fine, as far as I know (the stealth will only play a part during Sarah's quest).
For the beach scene you might be following an incomplete walkthrough. Was the last event with Maria triggered by playing the console? If so then check her PC in the morning then visit her room at around 19:00 for another scene then try the beach again.
I have walkthrough 1.9 which goes with the latest update, I've seen Maria's friend and Maria in the kitchen event, Sarah comes at night and they almost had sex, till Amy shows up, I don't know if Maria came to the room at any other nights, I know she visted twice yet, but I forgot when was the second time, if it was after the visit of her friend, or before

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I have walkthrough 1.9 which goes with the latest update, I've seen Maria's friend and Maria in the kitchen event, Sarah comes at night and they almost had sex, till Amy shows up, I don't know if Maria came to the room at any other nights, I know she visted twice yet, but I forgot when was the second time, if it was after the visit of her friend, or before
The Walkthrough that comes with the game is incomplete, I recommend the Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9 found on the first post of this thread.
I also started following the walkthrough that comes with the game but came across the beach problem and only when I checked another walkthrough did I find out it was missing a portion of the quest before the beach.
The last event before the beach is when you visit her bedroom at around 19h00 and she's there waiting for you (make sure you read her diary, just check her PC in the morning and if it says there's nothing new then you already read it).

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
The Walkthrough that comes with the game is incomplete, I recommend the Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9 found on the first post of this thread.
I also started following the walkthrough that comes with the game but came across the beach problem and only when I checked another walkthrough did I find out it was missing a portion of the quest before the beach.
The last event before the beach is when you visit her bedroom at around 19h00 and she's there waiting for you (make sure you read her diary, just check her PC in the morning and if it says there's nothing new then you already read it).
ok, thanks, I got that version now, but I think the part that you need to do choores for Maria vary, it says 4 days, but for me meeting her sister triggered at day 6 (Monday to Friday, nothing on weekend) then Monday and I think I visited her sister Tuesday, or maybe it was Monday, anyway, both walkthrough says 4 days, but it didn't happen for me in 4 days, but 6

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
ok, thanks, I got that version now, but I think the part that you need to do choores for Maria vary, it says 4 days, but for me meeting her sister triggered at day 6 (Monday to Friday, nothing on weekend) then Monday and I think I visited her sister Tuesday, or maybe it was Monday, anyway, both walkthrough says 4 days, but it didn't happen for me in 4 days, but 6
The weekend not count, this is a step by step walkthrough, so if you play the game from beginning the choores start Wednesday, so 3 days until weekend, 1 on Monday and Maria's sister visit on Tuesday. If i remeber correct.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
There may be inaccuracies when it comes to timing (although rare) among certain events but I already played it around 4 times and usually the timing doesn't affect the playthrough too much since you'll encounter days where you basically can do whatever you want (ex: The next event happens on a weekend when your last event was on a Tuesday so you have 3 days to do whatever).
Example of the timing being wrong is when the walkthrough talks about teacher events but to me, they happened days after the time the walkthrough mentioned (they depend on the days when you go to school so I might have skipped some days when doing certain events). These events are only important when pursuing the teachers and the walkthrough places them at the end so you can ignore these events if they happen out of order.

wheres the library
When inside the school simply go left of the stairs to reach the West wing and you'll find it there.

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes