jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
I need some assistance guys. I'm at the part in Daisy's quest where I need to talk to my gang (In this case Bliss) for help with her Stepdad. But whenever I do, Bliss just tells me that the there are no missions. Not only that, but I can do the fight with Cristian over and over again. Help?

alabamasnake

Jan 4, 2018
It's a grind bug bag :(
Day 35 - no trigger with Amy; where is a passage through forest or any cemetery? How to buy a car? Daisy event stuck etc etc. Without walkthrough I would have no clue what to do, unless spend many more hours on checking every corner and npc.
Dunno, not my cup of tea

Smash676

Jan 28, 2018
trying to finish Maria and dads quests but jaquiline wont show up so I can join a mob am I missing something last thing I did was talk to marias boss also did the alley way seen where dad shoots the two in the head

Dlezz

Oct 10, 2018
Maria walkthrough

Start Rachel Quest until the point Maria caches you at the park with her. The next day Maria tell's you to pickup a package from Terracotta New Neighborhood, you dont have the keys Maria give you hers, go to weapon store make a copy of her keys then go to Terracotta. Affter you returned home and give her the package you go to school. Go to Marias room take a copy of your room key check Maria's laptop prees ok when ask for password, at 19:00 hours go to familly room check Maria's Laptop (left side) get the password. Next day morning go to Maria's room check laptop read the diary, go to school she tell you you are grounded, after school do the chores she gave you. She will give you 5 chores total on weekdays. She will take your money if you dont do the chores. Continue to do chores until Maria take's you to her sister house. Enjoy the scene with Joanna. Next day morning look Maria's laptop. In the afternoon go to the family room see maria workout. At night 00:00 hours watch tv she came to see tv with you, after that go upstairs look the scene, Aunt call you and invites you for dance (be patient after her dance it take some time to see the next dialog),then you go home with aunt enjoy. Next Morning check Maria's laptop. At 23:00 hours go and watch TV see the scene, when you go to sleep Maria visit you. Next night 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep she visit's you again. Next night 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene.Next day before go to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room njoy. After follow ballzak walkthrough

Reactions: EzioAuditore75

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
guys, i missed the sleeping pill in sharon house and now i cant get into taylor house. Any chance to fix it ? Thanks a lot
(This is my save)

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
How do i to make a gift i already have gift in my inventory but there Isn.t any option to give it, The only time that i can give is when the Laura quest

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Need help PE bug !!! My guy went back to being a premature ejaxulator ever with all lessons with jet, that I cannot get anymore...

At first I thought Mrs Turner is 10time better than other girls, but everyone make me cum at faster rate than them.
Dont know why it reverted like this for no reason .....
What variables are involved and at what values to set them???

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Need help PE bug !!! My guy is premature ejaxulator ever if I get all lessons with jet, cannot get em anymore...

At first I thought Mrs Turner is 10time better than other girls, but everyone make me cum at faster rate than them.
Dont know why it reverted like this for no reason .....
What variables are involved and at what values to set them???
That happens if you do Jet's lessons before the first time you have sex with Rachel and then talk to Morgan in his house since the story forces the MC to be a novice during that event (it's an annoying bug). Use Cheats to max sex skill and resistance.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

As some have complained that Chloe is in the next expansion, here I bring the solution! I'm going to do Jet and Marckus's mother, So I'll have two girls like in all the updates. And I'll work more this month to add Chloe. So nobody loses! Beggar is your trusted creator ;)

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
trying to finish Maria and dads quests but jaquiline wont show up so I can join a mob am I missing something last thing I did was talk to marias boss also did the alley way seen where dad shoots the two in the head
try to go at east town at night jacq will kidnapped you

Reactions: Smash676

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
i download the version compresed and may have a bug or something, because when i try leave de house after the first day i go to the batle cards, someone help?

caelum123

Dec 11, 2017
anyone know how to get the maria tv scene, i did the yoga scene but whenever i try to watch tv with maria at 0.00 hours laura is always there, also when i check diary it keeps talking about the aunt bj and if i click it again it resets yoga scene

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018

As some have complained that Chloe is in the next expansion, here I bring the solution! I'm going to do Jet and Marckus's mother, So I'll have two girls like in all the updates. And I'll work more this month to add Chloe. So nobody loses! Beggar is your trusted creator ;)
Can you post here the patreon post about 2.0 Please?? Ty so much!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes