betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
I need help with Laura Quest. The Characters and Places no longer Match with the Walk thru . Laura is not working at the Pharmacy. Some old Dude is. walk thru says to start her quest after she questions you about the teacher's package pickup. Well, she never asks now. ALSO, what are you supposed to do now that her pc is broken. she asks to borrow yours , you set up an account for her on yours BUT it is not there. (THIS is not using a walk thru for laura), ALSO. After the 2nd or third Mag , the shelf still sparks, BUT you can't even interact with the shelf. HAS ANYONE, dONE lAURA'S qUEST IN THE new vERSION? pLEASE HELP.
for you to be able to complete lauras quest you must do it in order else youll get bugged and wont be able to progress her story. first put the first mag. watch the scene at dawn. nextday talk with morgan at school he'll tell you where you can buy magazine (kioski) P.S before or after you put the 2nd magazine. outside your house put a dildo in your mailbox. then watch the scene at dawn then buy the last magazine at kioski.

Reactions: Soulbringer71

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Need a small hint -__-' for where stolen car is (quest from Marble, the BIG ASS mechanic)

Found it at night in NE corner of High Neighbourhood, near road

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
for you to be able to complete lauras quest you must do it in order else youll get bugged and wont be able to progress her story. first put the first mag. watch the scene at dawn. nextday talk with morgan at school he'll tell you where you can buy magazine (kioski) P.S before or after you put the 2nd magazine. outside your house put a dildo in your mailbox. then watch the scene at dawn then buy the last magazine at kioski.
I cannot seem to get Maria to invite me to beach ?
any help ?

machinman

May 28, 2017
I've got mixed feelings with this game..

I remember having a good time when I played the first time (started with 1.2 or 1.4 I think) there was enough content and I didn't have any crash or anything... and then...
saves were fucked up when changing version and when I learnt 1.6 version wouldn't be compatible at all (or was it 1.7...), I stopped playing, thinking about all I'd have to redo...

I tried 1.9 version and bam, I'm not 30min into the game and I'm stuck in the school on a saturday with door closed... (when you go to teachers room and have to copy the teacher's keys...)

sometimes I feel like I was very lucky the first time I played this game... will it ever be playable without saving every 2 min... it seems it lacks some basic testing...
plus I dunno, mechanics are really "old", just moving your character is a pain. I know it's part of the engine, but well, if the movements suck, make a map/houses that are easy to navigate through...
it still lacks real directions, I mean, I first played without any help, but it took me days to go through it... it shouldn't be so difficult. it seems it's made to be played with the walkthrough, and -that- sucks.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
I cannot seem to get Maria to invite me to beach ?
any help ?
read all the notes in computer then visit the TV at night u'll sew her doing yoga practice the next night u'll see her at dining table with her friend. at the same night or other night around 19-21pm go to your room use the not implemented yet console game in your room it iis in between your bed and computer. it will triggered an event. maria will give you food. the next night visit her room. watch the scene. at weekend go to beach

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
read all the notes in computer then visit the TV at night u'll sew her doing yoga practice the next night u'll see her at dining table with her friend. at the same night or other night around 19-21pm go to your room use the not implemented yet console game in your room it iis in between your bed and computer. it will triggered an event. maria will give you food. the next night visit her room. watch the scene. at weekend go to beach

You are my new best friend!

Reactions: betamagnet

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
I've got mixed feelings with this game..

I remember having a good time when I played the first time (started with 1.2 or 1.4 I think) there was enough content and I didn't have any crash or anything... and then...
saves were fucked up when changing version and when I learnt 1.6 version wouldn't be compatible at all (or was it 1.7...), I stopped playing, thinking about all I'd have to redo...

I tried 1.9 version and bam, I'm not 30min into the game and I'm stuck in the school on a saturday with door closed... (when you go to teachers room and have to copy the teacher's keys...)

sometimes I feel like I was very lucky the first time I played this game... will it ever be playable without saving every 2 min... it seems it lacks some basic testing...
plus I dunno, mechanics are really "old", just moving your character is a pain. I know it's part of the engine, but well, if the movements suck, make a map/houses that are easy to navigate through...
it still lacks real directions, I mean, I first played without any help, but it took me days to go through it... it shouldn't be so difficult. it seems it's made to be played with the walkthrough, and -that- sucks.
sad to hear that bro. but this game can be played without walkthrough though it it takes so much time because some quest are too hard to understand. there are some bugs true i have to start all over again for 3times to do the perfect run in all quest.

ZunGuen

Aug 20, 2018
Well in ver 1.8 my PS4 Controller left stick work fine for moving . But in ver 1.9 left stick on controller only moving " up " and " down " . Left and right has not working . Please help :"<

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you also. I just had to get the right walkthru.. It was driving me nuts. Laura actually reminds me of an old flame. lol Video games are the closest I have to a Real life right now. Sadly, It has been as such for quite a few years now. I have to keep my mind occupied, and gaming really helps. Especially these Novels. Wish though that I could find Some without ALL SEX. lol But These are fun, and You have to think before you act sometimes. I like iyt. :)

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Where is the scene? who is that ? plz
When you have finished all of Amy's events and you go to sleep Marckus calls you to play video games in your room. Then Amy arrives in your room with a slutty outfit asking if she can join. If you let her join both MC and Marckus fuck Amy or you can make her leave the room.

pelton

May 21, 2017
pls help
I try to play back v 1.9 fixed3 but there is a problem after going down to the ground floor of home "black background" can anyone give me save file after leaving home

Reactions: staslo

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Day 80 and dad still has not come home ... I need Dad to meet the bully's dad so I can enter fight club.
Tyna shu's me away in recess ...

Is working in the Bakery so important for both Tyna BUT also Dad (coming home) ?
So far I worked in Hospital and Mechanic 1 event in each, are there more events? Bakery has at least 2...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes