Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
It's a big game and very complex, I get that. The part I don't understand is why isn't the dev releasing a bugfix patch instead of just the whole game?

The answer may be "there is for paying Patreons" or "none of the paying Patreons complain" but still sucks for us. And Fix 3 still has some bugs from reading the thread. :(
you mean there is a fixed patch but they don,t share here in f95 zone .... mmhh, well we can always Abounded the ships hahah :)

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Need to have relation with her to do beach, and for that Dad need to come home, I think.

For Maria, you need to go on date with Rachel and get caught when getting a titjob in back alley, then I think stepmom (Maria) punishes you with daily chores (laundry, bath clean, dishes) 5 days a week, until Dad come back and/or you advance her storyline.

PS. you can avoid getting chore daily by going out through the garage, if you get the chore and fail do to in afternoon your money are taken, until next chore .... or dont go on date with Rachel early in game ...

QUESTION: is there any other job scene in Hospital except the expeimental syringe one?

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
the tinymon tournament seem to have messed up the chronology in shasha vs sarah relation.

they are supposed to hate eachother after the double date when shasha steal boyfriend, but not they hate each other from start, which not make sense. it probably skip content? idk, i not advanced with shasha... maybe it still happen, but its in bad order;

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I need help with Laura Quest. The Characters and Places no longer Match with the Walk thru . Laura is not working at the Pharmacy. Some old Dude is. walk thru says to start her quest after she questions you about the teacher's package pickup. Well, she never asks now. ALSO, what are you supposed to do now that her pc is broken. she asks to borrow yours , you set up an account for her on yours BUT it is not there. (THIS is not using a walk thru for laura), ALSO. After the 2nd or third Mag , the shelf still sparks, BUT you can't even interact with the shelf. HAS ANYONE, dONE lAURA'S qUEST IN THE new vERSION? pLEASE HELP.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
RyuZu: Read Walk 1.9 and do it same... It only i can say... :(

Refuge24: Like i say, it from 1.9 Fix 2... This Scenes i not get... :(

shinmarew333 & Smash676: If you mean She say "Do not bored me" it mean or you already do it Beach Part with her or you need read Walk 1.9 to see what you still not do it before this Scene

Soulbringer71: Read Walk 1.9 and do it same. Laura have not any bugs. 100% info from me. I play fron New Game to End* current version (1.9 Fix 2)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
RyuZu: Read Walk 1.9 and do it same... It only i can say... :(

Refuge24: Like i say, it from 1.9 Fix 2... This Scenes i not get... :(

shinmarew333 & Smash676: If you mean She say "Do not bored me" it mean or you already do it Beach Part with her or you need read Walk 1.9 to see what you still not do it before this Scene

Soulbringer71: Read Walk 1.9 and do it same. Laura have not any bugs. 100% info from me. I play fron New Game to End* current version (1.9 Fix 2)[/QU

Thanks a Million.

Reactions: Baharomont

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Bugs I find:

Shasha quest (double date) not in chronological order or skipping
Jason's recess quest: Rachel not show up for fake date dinner at Jason house...
Mrs Jordan sex scene never stops, maybe made it cum 20-30 time and no button to end/final appears

Reactions: Baharomont

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
Steps 11-15 didn't happen to me and steps 28-33 didnt happen to me either.

The MORNING after she told me, ""Come to work with me on Monday. I’ll tell you there what you have to do next.," the MC said nothing and it was just a normal day. So I just walked to otter labs and part of step 16 happened, where she tells me what to do, then all the way up to step 27 happens. Then I get teleported INSIDE the home and the MC says I need to talk to Maria Evertime I try to leave the house.
I cant seem to trigger step 1 ??
Any help much appreciated

p90

Jul 18, 2017
after the third date with sasha i stay bug in her door inside her house and have restart the game any fix?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
jake park02020:
Like i said to RyuZu, Go Read Walk 1.9

perkO:
Shasha quest / Well, i end all 3 date same evening like it say in Walk 1.9 soo i do not know what to say...
Jason's recess quest / After i talk with Jason (after i get Rachel Dress) i go to Jason home after 20:00, and find him... Soo... +1 Scene what i miss :(
Mrs Jordan sex scene never stops, / For me i not have problem with her... Soo IDK... But i not have any bugs with her...

p90:
Like i say before it bugs for 1.9 Fix 2... Play in 1.9 Fix 3... It says bug been Fixed...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes