jigaboo

May 27, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where their .exe is stuck at "Now Loading..."? I was just playing it for a few hours, closed the game down to take a break and now I can't get past the initial loading screen.

I have tried rebooting the game and running the .exe with admin. privilege.

Edit:
I managed to fix my issue and the game now loads again, I had to re-extract everything again :(

Has anyone else ran into this issue and is there an easier fix?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where their .exe is stuck at "Now Loading..."? I was just playing it for a few hours, closed the game down to take a break and now I can't get past the initial loading screen.

I have tried rebooting the game and running the .exe with admin. privilege.
Did you try to reboot your PC?

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm not doing this one. Someone else can if they want to.

3rd fucking bugfix - most likely just updating a few of the json files? - that requires re-downloading a 3.8GB game and the dev doesn't release a patch?

Fuck that. I'm out until the next version.
I do not blame you. I stopped playing this one a while back. Would just wait for Firebane to do his bugfix but even he seems to have given up fixing this every time it comes out. It's a pity Beggar can't get his code together. I shouldn't complain, i don't have the skills to do any of this. Hopefully Beggar wraps this up so somebody can make this big mess playable

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018

3rd fucking bugfix - most likely just updating a few of the json files? - that requires re-downloading a 3.8GB game and the dev doesn't release a patch?

That was one reason I still expect a final version to play the full game again ..
My last save 1.8 trigger a tournament with Shasha ?! (I kicked her in the beginning of the game for Sarah)
If I have something to thank for all bugs of this game ..... found F95zone on google, for the bugfix of the game!!

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah you are right that you can miss so many things in this game just because they are on specific time.
Plus when playing along with WT you face so many bugs.
Developer is trying to give so much content ...so he is not taking care of some universal bugs :pokerFace:. But at last...this game is awesome
Exactly correct, i have been playing this game for a while and at times i forget something simple like using jets photo to call her. There are so many subtle things you can miss.

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
help
I downloaded the game and I'm playing from the beginning but when I complete the first day when under the stairs of the house I see a cinematica of a card tournament what I do?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Why is this game so buggy and broken... relationship does reset every time and there are several other game breaking issues

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
anyone know how to start the scenes with the mechanic i already work for her. Also did something change with Maria she no longer pops up in mc's room.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well what can I say... I play the game from start to end...

About Teacher Liz, I get her... I need to score 15 points with her...
I mean, 15 times to visit her lesson... F****d up... 15 week to skip to get her...

About Rosalva... I saw all the events with her...
But as I said earlier, she not come after Friday, after arrest Ronald...
And it mean without help of the RPGSaveEditor, this it is not imposible...

Since even in the bug walk, that on the first page, on the other in any way...
Does this make you happy? I'm not...

In bug walk, written: Because of a bug with Rosalva, there will be bugs with Carol...
I never understood why, but fact is fact...

Then one person wrote that there was no problem with Carol...
And he not have problems with her, so...
Let him be silent if he doesn’t know what he is talking about!

As I said, the scenes with Sarah / Sasha were in version 1.9 Fix 2 do not work...

There are a bunch of smaller else, but these are not* real matter...

But what is real matter, is that in the bug walk, it is not written how to get a LOT of scenes!
And in the game myself, I also did not find them!!!
Here it is just a Game F*** me, Gentlemens!!!

If anyone knows, write where and how to get them... I will give screenshots below...

Reactions: George Halstead

panove97

May 31, 2018
Well what can I say... I play the game from start to end...

About Teacher Liz, I get her... I need to score 15 points with her...
I mean, 15 times to visit her lesson... F****d up... 15 week to skip to get her...

About Rosalva... I saw all the events with her...
But as I said earlier, she not come after Friday, after arrest Ronald...
And it mean without help of the RPGSaveEditor, this it is not imposible...

Since even in the bug walk, that on the first page, on the other in any way...
Does this make you happy? I'm not...

In bug walk, written: Because of a bug with Rosalva, there will be bugs with Carol...
I never understood why, but fact is fact...

Then one person wrote that there was no problem with Carol...
And he not have problems with her, so...
Let him be silent if he doesn’t know what he is talking about!

As I said, the scenes with Sarah / Sasha were in version 1.9 Fix 2 do not work...

There are a bunch of smaller else, but these are real matter...

But what is real matter, is that in the bug walk, it is not written how to get a LOT of scenes!
And in the game myself, I also did not find them!!!
Here it is just a Game F*** me, gentlemens!!!

If anyone knows, write where and how to get them... I will give screenshots below...
Do you know how with save editor get rosalva?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So... who is the redhead with the big ass in the title screen? is she in game? is there much content for her? Never played this one but she catches my eye everytime i look at the latest updates screen.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018

Yeah i understand you mate , 3 time update and still fuck up ... Geez aren,t they checking before release it

Reactions: Baharomont

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah i understand you mate , 3 time update and still fuck up ... Geez aren,t they checking before release it
It's a big game and very complex, I get that. The part I don't understand is why isn't the dev releasing a bugfix patch instead of just the whole game?

The answer may be "there is for paying Patreons" or "none of the paying Patreons complain" but still sucks for us. And Fix 3 still has some bugs from reading the thread. :(

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
bossapplesauce: Just wait next update, i mean 2.00 version... For me, i real F****d this Game to play agayn for now :(

panove97: Read Walk 1.9 in Fist Page

RyuZu

May 4, 2017
I gived the first card to sarah to start the quest, when i go to talk to her in afternoon on the next day to give the second one she ask my for a deck... wtf.. that is the end of the quest dont it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes