john28

Aug 13, 2018
Did they fix the ENGRISH in this game yet?
The author is spanish and i think is translating with something like google translate so obviously there will be many problems.

If anybody want to correct the text. JUST DO IT. (No it's not about sport shoes)

You only need 3 Things to do it:

- The Game . All the text of the game are inside the data files. Inside the Maps (Map001.json)

- RPGMAkerMV. You create a project then put the data files from MyNewLife inside the project.
You open the project and then you can rework the game.

- You need time, a lot of time. There are right now 437 Maps in the version 1.9.

You can then contact the author. His email is on is patreon page.

Since beggar is updating is game as we speak if you want to send him corrected Maps of the game please include a list of which Events you corrected. I already sent him reworked maps of the introduction to the game, about 15 maps.
Without a list of which events where touched he can't include them without creating bugs. There are many as it is.

All of this to say that the text of the game is not crypted and that you can rework it.

Maybe someone could actually make a team of people who want to correct the text and get in contact with baggarofnet ?

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 13, 2018
My New Life [v1.9 Fix 2 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.58GB

Download Win (552MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when have the compress vertion for Fix 3?????

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Downloaded the first version of 1.9 but some scenes were broke for.... whatever the fucking ginger sister is called again.

Downloaded the fix a week or so back it wrecked my game. Some other bitch appeared between the MC's room and ginger sisters room. Then when walking down stairs it skipped to Sasha's event and froze.

Just downloading again from page 1, is that V1.9 fix 3?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce Pls, compress for me new fixed version, papa :test2:
is this one also have bug ??

whats up mate the fixed 3 is coming out if you don,t notice :)
when have the compress vertion for Fix 3?????
Yeah, I'm not doing this one. Someone else can if they want to.

3rd fucking bugfix - most likely just updating a few of the json files? - that requires re-downloading a 3.8GB game and the dev doesn't release a patch?

Fuck that. I'm out until the next version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

3rd fucking bugfix - most likely just updating a few of the json files? - that requires re-downloading a 3.8GB game and the dev doesn't release a patch?

Fixed2 was 29 json's and an unused image, Fixed3 was even less iirc

Reactions: bas

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Attention:

The next update after 2.0 (Jet, Chloe and Markcus mom), the 2.1 will be a update focused on girls in gang.

Reactions: scanlist

american

Apr 24, 2017

agree enough is enough guy if you can be happy with way it is find it yourself or wait until next update ok you are not little childern who need to be hand held right. This is not direct to you my friend but to everyone else on this thread ok so please stop push guys here

Sep 27, 2018
I did that i wasted time outside the house and headed inside at 10:00 hrs. but it still wont allow me to put the shoes, i tried wasting time outside my room then going to the closet at 10:00, still wont allow me. i think its bugged for me somehow and needs to be fixed :/ or i need to reset her story line and start again, but i don't know what i should change in the save file.
Just change the variable related to Laura for example laura quest, amor laura and relacion laura to 0 to reset her story.

Terror69

Jul 9, 2017
hey guys i have problem in sara route , exactly before go double date , give me this problem and then he goes to sleep , can somone help me? thanks

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Is it just me, or has this game become a bit too... imposing for beginning players.

There's so many things you can start up doing right at the beginning, that it just overwhelms you. Like going into the Witcher 3, speaking to everyone to start their respective side quests, and then slowing doing each one. Except here there's that time crunch, with some events only available at certain times of the day and it just feels like you can miss so many of them.

I'd honestly prefer a little more structure, maybe a line up of a few quests to do. In-game hints as to what to do next, that way we don't need to follow a guide that's several pages of text.

Sep 27, 2018
Is it just me, or has this game become a bit too... imposing for beginning players.

There's so many things you can start up doing right at the beginning, that it just overwhelms you. Like going into the Witcher 3, speaking to everyone to start their respective side quests, and then slowing doing each one. Except here there's that time crunch, with some events only available at certain times of the day and it just feels like you can miss so many of them.

I'd honestly prefer a little more structure, maybe a line up of a few quests to do. In-game hints as to what to do next, that way we don't need to follow a guide that's several pages of text.
Yeah you are right that you can miss so many things in this game just because they are on specific time.
Plus when playing along with WT you face so many bugs.
Developer is trying to give so much content ...so he is not taking care of some universal bugs :pokerFace:. But at last...this game is awesome

Terror69

Jul 9, 2017
in guide it is said to go to school, then return at 10:00 hrs....but you spent time in old quarter. So that can be a problem. Try to visit school and spend time till 9:00 hrs and then come to old quarters.
the problem is that as stated in the guide (no go to school for help sasha with the video in beth house) after this auto travel to markus house and the rest at 22 start double date , I will have to start again new game....maybe i can skip the problem with rpgmakersavedit and variables?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes