partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HEAL THIS IS FIX 2 BUT GAME IS REAL BUGGED! A LOOOOOOOOT OF BUGGED!

1. CAROL... WALK SAY: TO START HER QUEST NEED COMPLETE HER RECESS. I USE CHEAT. DONE.
WHEN WAIT NEXT AFTER IT MONDAY. I WAIT. AND... NOT HAPPEN! WTF??????

2. ROSALVA... SHE... WERE IS SHE, HM? AH... IN NEW WALK 1.9 SAY SHE COME AFTER RONALD AREST. DONE. I WAIT FRIDAY... I WAIT... AND NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!! SHE NOT COME!!!!!! I USE MOD FROM FIRE AND SAME. NOT COME!!!!!!

3. ABOUT SARA AND SACHA I ALREADY WRITE BEFORE... NICE GAME... F***ING VERY NICE!!!!!!

4. TEACHER LIZ... AGAYN WERE IS SHE? TURNER AND JORDAN I CASTCHUP... BUT WERE IS SHE?????? 81 DAYS... GAME JUST F*** ME!!!

GUYS WALK IS NOT WORK 100%
I REALY WANT TO HEAR A MAN WAHT WRITE THIS WALK, BECOUSE IT BULLSHIT!!!!!! GAME IS VERY BUGGED!!!!!!
First: Stop cheating. Play instead.
Second: Take it easy. Walkthrough may not be accurate but it contains about all what may or will happen. Order maybe different but about all mentioned will, most probably, happen.
Third: Characters will tell you where you will find them. It may take some time before they open their mouths but it will happen eventually. Have you even seen the Teachers discussing about the size of Main Character in swimming trunks?
Fourth: Take it easy. If something isn't happening, well, there's a lot of other stuff to do while waiting it to happen...
Fifth: Reading Walkthrough and following only it to the point isn't actually Playing Game. It's following some else's order of doing stuff. Try for a change stop reading it and start wandering around without a to-do-list. It is fun, too!

Viperkol

Oct 6, 2018
And did you check editing didn't broke something else? :D Well, good to know it's fixed. For a moment at least...
Well it shouldn't break anything since the only thing i changed was "barefoot" checked it and i was able to catch her in my room masturbating. then reverted it back after the scene so i have my shoes now again :p

american

Apr 24, 2017
To be honest on this point yes you can for the is Dev and it is his respondible for game as Dev right??? Not do a test phase to check and see if any bug in game like the Dev from Milf City does. Problem with Bon he rush and thru it out and said later fix it but we all see the end still bug like hell true went you cheat or change this or that RPGmaker ok but is that real what you need to do to play a game??? Last part also what i find in my opinion change the story line 2 times before it was finish was a bad idea and in my opinion I think here is were most of problem are. What I mean with change storyline 1) Maria Story and Daddy coming home and 2) Laura and Jet story

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed3+Xtras

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if a bug or not, but I've been following the updated walkthrough for 1.9 and I can't seem to access sizeable chunks of new content, starting from the beginning of page 3 on the attached MEGA walkthrough. Precisely, the Maria TV scene not triggering properly. The game seems to be working fine otherwise, but I'm not sure if this will mess with any of the new quest progression.

P.S. Last build of the game i played was like 1.7 or maybe even 1.3, so a lot has changed

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
You're possibly standing right in front of door. It's most probably behind that lightpole...
That's exactly the spot where you should be to go inside, click and you are in.
I'm aware that the entryway is not perfectly clear compared to the other front doors in the game, that's why I put the MC right in front of it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes