bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
I don't know if it's fixed in the latest release, but when I started a brand new game, the next day when I go downstairs the Shasha/tinymon tournament event just starts out of nowhere. I hope this bug is fixed now.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know if it's fixed in the latest release, but when I started a brand new game, the next day when I go downstairs the Shasha/tinymon tournament event just starts out of nowhere. I hope this bug is fixed now.
Did you try the one about 2 or three posts above this one ? It is working fine as far as i can tell. Great work @ZaikoRz

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
GUYS? ANYBODY CAN TELL ME WHY CAROL NOT USEBALE? I COMPLETE HER RECESS.
I WAIT MONDAY, BUT MR.TERNER NOT COME AND GIVE ME WORKBOOK!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
well shit now even after the 3 dates i cant get into sashas house (this is after they have made up by the way)

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
I'm completly stuck with Sarah's quest... Anyone know how i can get card deck? Tryed talking to guy in class, but even with max popularity it doesn't progress
Card from guy in class (nerd) doesnt seem to do anything, Sarah doesnt mention it. And the card from the creep in class I can't obtain because when I visit Mrs Taylor building in Old District, it says shes awake (tried it at 21PM to 5AM(morning)). This didnt happen last time I played in 1.5.

To advance with Sarah you need to go at night 19-22PM in East Town and steal deck from Sasha. Then complete tournament. Then talk to Sasha at school, buy an expensive gift or what it says, then talk to Sarah at school entrance.
The Sarah quests seem to have been made easier than in 1.5 (or maybe I'm just better at going thru game), but the tournament being available from just 1 card/deck stolen from Sasha is 300% easier than collecting cards from various NPC in game, some only available later in game day 50~. With only Sasha deck stolen at night and finish few tournament challenges you get access to Sarah scenes + scenes with Dad at home when he not return yet (*anachronologic* bug)

M1987

Jun 20, 2017
DONWLOAD WINDOWS:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Full quest for Sarah ( Complete Xtra size dildo and go talk in afternoon room)
  • Full House events Sarah
  • Full Quest Shasha.
  • Ful House events Shasha
  • Dates with Shasha.
  • XTRAS:
  • Threesome sarah and sasha ( talk with Shasha or Sarah in school entrance AFTER COMPLETE SHASHA OR SARAH)
  • Sarah and Sasha school event.
  • Shasha Bug house fixed
Thanks

leoleo1259

May 19, 2017
Anyone know about this error it's right after the hearing dad and steve talking in the mansion and took the car run with hot chick

12TeNTeN21

Aug 22, 2018
I have a problem with sarah quest, i begin to play with walkthrough but i cant give sarah first tymyon cards. i must to begin with tournament but it mean i cant go in mafia i cant go taylors haus. help me =)

12TeNTeN21

Aug 22, 2018
To start Tinymon Tournament you need to give a lot more than just one card. Joining the Mafia happens in one part of one storyline. And same with Mrs Taylor's house visits. Both happen later. Not in beginning...
than walkthrough is not right =)
thank you very much

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, is there a way to import saves? And if there is a way can somebody tell me.

Thanks in advance.
If you mean how to use older or someone elses saves: Saves -folder is located is www -subfolder of MNL -main folder. Just put save -files to that folder or move the whole save -folder from older version to newer version. But if you want use just one save -file there have to be one save -file with same name already is save -folder to be overwritten...

-edited-

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
If you mean how to use older or someone elses saves: Saves -folder is located is www -subfolder of MNL -main folder. Just put save -files to that folder or move the whole save -folder from older version to newer version. But if you want use just one save -file there have to be one save -file with same name already is save -folder to be overwritten...

-edited-
Alright it worked, but I will star over, 'cause Sarah quest is just not starting at all, I can't buy the card.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes