Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone ever figured out why some folks can't save progress when exiting the game? I only have this problem with this a few other RPG games, but most allow me to generate saves.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
After starting with a new game and NOT using the Mod i start seeing bugs immediately. The end of first day right after the tutorial a women in red appears in my upstairs hallway. The very next morning i go to leave for school when i hit the stairway i get thrown into a card game with Sasha. I will report more as i go along and hope it helps.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
how am i supposed to play this home standing girl , go to stairs below card game then black screen?... cant even proceed lol

Reactions: duende

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
how am i supposed to play this home standing girl , go to stairs below card game then black screen?... cant even proceed lol
Same here with mega down version.

Btw when I'm starting the game, it said 'profile error nw.js version is the newest ~~'

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Same here friend and what is worse is i cannot even visit Rachel's house to proceed with the quest, it just states that i cannot go back. Cannot even give her chocolates in school. I am lost with this release.

Nanonmigotona

Jul 19, 2017
I'm completly stuck with Sarah's quest... Anyone know how i can get card deck? Tryed talking to guy in class, but even with max popularity it doesn't progress

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So i tried to continue regardless of the issues but just cannot. I have honestly never seen this game so messed up. I have always enjoyed each update and looked forward to playing it but now the only way i can progress is to probably start editing the save file and there is no fun in that. Saddens me that such a nice game has turned down this buggy road. I hope it returns strong soon.

Reactions: lalo

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
after winning the shasha guest and receiving a super blowjob the screen turns black ... does it even to you? Help

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I tried playing this a while ago and struggled to get into it. Tried again today and it is fucked up with the card game bug on the first day. Shame, it looks like it could be really good :(

Aramantaceous

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone has the last update, cause the recent update doesn't work for me, I'm stuck in the house, when I go down the stairs it just traps me to the "Tinymon Tournament" and even if I finish it, it would just loop me back there.

Thanks for the reply

LittleYui

Feb 22, 2018
hello all this game had very good story line and very fun also pretty awsome but all bug been mention and every update i still had problem with mr.bug lurking around each step i took i hope dev play the game n fix the bug (sry if my post annoying)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
DONWLOAD WINDOWS:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Full quest for Sarah ( Complete Xtra size dildo and go talk in afternoon room)
  • Full House events Sarah
  • Full Quest Shasha.
  • Ful House events Shasha
  • Dates with Shasha.
  • XTRAS:
  • Threesome sarah and sasha ( talk with Shasha or Sarah in school entrance AFTER COMPLETE SHASHA OR SARAH)
  • Sarah and Sasha school event.
  • Shasha Bug house fixed

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
DONWLOAD WINDOWS:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Full quest for Sarah ( Complete Xtra size dildo and go talk in afternoon room)
  • Full House events Sarah
  • Full Quest Shasha.
  • Ful House events Shasha
  • Dates with Shasha.
  • XTRAS:
  • Threesome sarah and sasha ( talk with Shasha or Sarah in school entrance AFTER COMPLETE SHASHA OR SARAH)
  • Sarah and Sasha school event.
  • Shasha Bug house fixed
TY friend, is this a fix for the latest update or a previous release ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes