F-Silent

May 19, 2017
Need some assistance, everytime I go to the MC's home I'm take to a tinymon battle that ends with the Sasha's blowjob scene getting me a black screen, anyhelp appreciated^^

rudtwjoo

Aug 10, 2017
I chose Shasha and used saveeditor to make both sarah and shasha route. But... after 3rd date with shasha, shasha doesn't allow me to visit her home.....

Reactions: Baharomont

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
It real strancge why no ones not talk about whis shiting problem? I chouse Sacha afterd Date, when i use saveeditor, when reloud game, but i did it in 1.9 version! Becouse i play with walk 1.8! After i complete finish wuset 1.8 for Sara i start tornament with Sara! I get cardrs form Lizzy and go do it Tornament. After win i go to Scoll, talk with Sacha - talk with Sara - Talk with Sacha - Go 3 dates and shew say: Come to my house... And nope it Broken! She not invate! Say, sorry i ma busy! Ok. I FIST lets start Sacha Date like if i Start Tornament with Sacha. I do it all 3 dates and go home to Sacha. No problem. She invate. If i tyalk with het i start Tornament with her. I no need it and i go to Sara. Wren i finish agayn this tornament and agayn talk this her i agayn go to Sacha... And she invate... But!!! Yes! F*** Yes! It agayn broken! Whrn i come to locatiohna auto trigger event after it finish we stuck in wall!! Genious!!! WTF npo onews not talk about this problem!& And WTF with it Fixed 2? Waht he give us? No ones hjave change-log, hm? Ok, i let start do it toirnament with Sacha... It f***ing funny... All 4 of 5 roundss same have inage like Sara!!! Setrioius??? Wtf??? And yes after 4 rounds when we caome to Sacha home we get have same stasuck like befroe... in WALL!!!!!!!!

Viperkol

Oct 6, 2018
Go to house at 10:00 hrs. put the shoes in the closet. then head to ur room
I did that i wasted time outside the house and headed inside at 10:00 hrs. but it still wont allow me to put the shoes, i tried wasting time outside my room then going to the closet at 10:00, still wont allow me. i think its bugged for me somehow and needs to be fixed :/ or i need to reset her story line and start again, but i don't know what i should change in the save file.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
this version is buged use last save from version fixed1 into this one ... every time i entered the house there is shasa playing card ;(

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
I got a bug, I choice sarah but when i enter my own house i'm playing the game with Shasha and get her in the scene after i won.

Another thing, i'm not even at that point yet, still haven't done the dildo scene with her nor has she talked to be our the tournament.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Need some assistance, everytime I go to the MC's home I'm take to a tinymon battle that ends with the Sasha's blowjob scene getting me a black screen, anyhelp appreciated^^
I have same problem iv Fixed 2 version. In the past version (1.9 Fixed 1) MC is stuck in Shasha's homes door and game hangs.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
what do i need to do to get the scenes for the mechanic i worked for her for 56 days. Also i cant seem to get any more scenes with maria i have finished her questline already just cant have sex with her anymore she no longer appears

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
can someone courteously walk me through have to find my saves for game like this, I'm not tech savvy but I'm learning. I know how to do the Renpy and Unity it's just this stuff dumbfounds me. Plz Senpai teach me.

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
hi guys, pls share a full save file with cofig, global.rpg, i play on android and the save file alone not appear if i don't have the other 2 file

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes