Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
maria never talk whit her friend in the evening, i don't unsterdant why , i read a diary twice and watch when she do the yoga ...
I think we were giving bad instructions. In the new walkthrough it states that at 24:00 we have to go in to living room where usually Laura is sitting on the couch, but instead of watching tv we her to select no and the Maria event triggers. Now I haven't tested that theory because as I was going the damn game froze smh.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Do
I think we were giving bad instructions. In the new walkthrough it states that at 24:00 we have to go in to living room where usually Laura is sitting on the couch, but instead of watching tv we her to select no and the Maria event triggers. Now I haven't tested that theory because as I was going the damn game froze smh.
Do Not klik on Laura just klik the tv it Will triger the scene

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
currently unplayable as when u start and go downstairs after school u do the card turnament then screen stays black even if reload save

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a way to figure out what content I haven't seen or a walk-through of just the new content in 1.9? It's been a while and I'm lost. The whole walk through is too big to search through what is new

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HEAL THIS IS FIX 2 BUT GAME IS REAL BUGGED! A LOOOOOOOOT OF BUGGED!

1. CAROL... WALK SAY: TO START HER QUEST NEED COMPLETE HER RECESS. I USE CHEAT. DONE.
WHEN WAIT NEXT AFTER IT MONDAY. I WAIT. AND... NOT HAPPEN! WTF??????

2. ROSALVA... SHE... WERE IS SHE, HM? AH... IN NEW WALK 1.9 SAY SHE COME AFTER RONALD AREST. DONE. I WAIT FRIDAY... I WAIT... AND NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!! SHE NOT COME!!!!!! I USE MOD FROM FIRE AND SAME. NOT COME!!!!!!

3. ABOUT SARA AND SACHA I ALREADY WRITE BEFORE... NICE GAME... F***ING VERY NICE!!!!!!

4. TEACHER LIZ... AGAYN WERE IS SHE? TURNER AND JORDAN I CASTCHUP... BUT WERE IS SHE?????? 81 DAYS... GAME JUST F*** ME!!!

GUYS WALK IS NOT WORK 100%
I REALY WANT TO HEAR A MAN WAHT WRITE THIS WALK, BECOUSE IT BULLSHIT!!!!!! GAME IS VERY BUGGED!!!!!!

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
There are two new posts on the
one is
another one is
I download the fix2 version from op. but the Version1.9.txt file said it don't have XTRAS .
So is therer another fix2 version which contain the XTRAS? thanks!
Anyone have more infos on this ? Will we have a fixed 2 version with Xtras ?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to save the game in android? Restarting the game is making me play from the very beginning. Unlike renpy game this doesn't save my game when I save ingame.

american

Apr 24, 2017
problem with walkthrough is this you go to follow it word for word don't add anything extra what you think need to done ok go slow easy and just read ok and yes the game is full of bug always has been and always will be from day 1 until the end that just way Dev work with game I know is very very sad but it is true and if MNL2 is going to be better IDK so to let you know if you want to play game still you are warned

Roxiroth

Oct 4, 2018
fix 2 is broken as hell

im using 1.9fix (1 not fix 2) and i cant give gifts to anyone. am i doing something wrong?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes