Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
What is the best file program for MAC to open 7z files? I downloaded two separate ones from the app store and both extract...but then it tells me that the program 'wont open'

Reactions: RawJab

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have updated the game to the latest version.
Now loading my last save, there is a girl (with a red suit) out of the protagonist's bedroom and if you interact with her, a sex scene is loaded; going down the stairs ... start a scene of a card game with Shasha (why ???) and if you win, the game loads the map of east town outside her house at 20 .... :coldsweat:

Reactions: Furyan

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Somehow, cause I do not really play the game, I allways end up downloading the update when it comes out! Is it cause of the paranoia that this site might disappear at any moment?

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
[STILL BUGGED]
New game > Second floor a red suit woman > go to first floor > TOURNAMENT.
Nice done.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Is it worth me downloading the version in the OP now? Trying to make heads or tails of the posts and still seeing lots of comments about bugs with it? (I can't tell which version everyone is on) It's just a large file and wanted to be sure I guess since I downloaded it recently and now there's a fix 2? The one I have says "Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.9Fixed+Xtras", whereas the one in OP doesn't have the +Xtras bit. Mine must be the one from a few days ago so wondering if it has the Xtras still and all that. If I missed the post clearing that up I'm sorry!
Firebane used to make a bug fixed/modded version but now he says he's waiting until Beggar finishes the game since the way beggar codes creates new bugs in places that should have been fixed long ago. My hopes is Beggar finishes, firebane bug fixes and mods, and BossApplesauce does the compression magic. And god bless them all for their efforts!

olijon

Jun 30, 2018
maria never talk whit her friend in the evening, i don't unsterdant why , i read a diary twice and watch when she do the yoga ...

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I downloaded the latest and started a new game and have not seen a lot of bugs as of yet. I do hope before the game winds down the Dev finds a way to bring Alexx back and have more time with MSS. Gyna.. LOL <---- gotta love that name huh..

Sep 18, 2017
I downloaded the latest and started a new game and have not seen a lot of bugs as of yet. I do hope before the game winds down the Dev finds a way to bring Alexx back and have more time with MSS. Gyna.. LOL <---- gotta love that name huh..
Good luck. Let us know if you encounter any. Last time I ran full play was with 1.8 v. Finished everything without much issue. Then when I tried to do Beth's chain I couldn't visit Marcus house (not sure if that name is correct) and couldn't enter.

I don't think I could stomach going through again to encounter another road block.

Reactions: George Halstead

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed2 + Xtras

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed2+Xtras
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 14.10.2018
Thank you very very much........ I have been waiting to play this on android...... hope you will continue to port the game.:eazyHype:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes