betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
yea i did i read every message but she just sais leave me alone please
did you see her workout at night? if so go check at night again she's with her friend at dining table. then at night go to your room and use the "console game" thats not implemented yet in the game but it will triggered an event with maria shell give you food wach the scene. then next night go at her room talk and watch the scene at weekend go to beach

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
did you see her workout at night? if so go check at night again she's with her friend at dining table. then at night go to your room and use the "console game" thats not implemented yet in the game but it will triggered an event with maria shell give you food wach the scene. then next night go at her room talk and watch the scene at weekend go to beach
like what time? The walkthrough says dawn.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
like what time? The walkthrough says dawn.
can't rember watch time you'll see her friend at the dining table. just spend time. then go to dining table if you see them. at 19:00 - 21:00 go to your room and use the not implemented console to trigger the scene with maria giving you food

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is it worth me downloading the version in the OP now? Trying to make heads or tails of the posts and still seeing lots of comments about bugs with it? (I can't tell which version everyone is on) It's just a large file and wanted to be sure I guess since I downloaded it recently and now there's a fix 2? The one I have says "Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.9Fixed+Xtras", whereas the one in OP doesn't have the +Xtras bit. Mine must be the one from a few days ago so wondering if it has the Xtras still and all that. If I missed the post clearing that up I'm sorry!

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
can anyone help no matter what i do maria keeps saying leave me alone when i go to the beach
didnt this work? did you see her workout at night? if so go check at night again she's with her friend at dining table. then at night go to your room and use the "console game" thats not implemented yet in the game but it will triggered an event with maria shell give you food wach the scene. then next night go at her room talk and watch the scene at weekend go to beach

Reactions: semnpai

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I am still running into a dead end ... what story lines kill the others? If I follow Sarah I can never get the Beach scene with Mom. Hope this new walk-through is clearer than the last ones have been or at least gives a heads-up on whats a buzz kill and what are compatible story lines.

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Its my 3rd time restarting and Sarah keeps getting the tournament come up WAY too soon, ruining the rest of her quest line.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes