ReaperXx83

Aug 27, 2018
ihallo i have a bug i started a new game after the intro i m in the school after the school i go hom in my room when i leave my room i go upstairs and it starts a tinymon tornament i win it have a scene with shasha after this scene i have a blackscreen...can anyone help me?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
when i load my save im playing with sasha in tournament even though i picked sara and any time i go downstairs in MC house im in the tournament with sasha again?

Stardust07

Sep 24, 2018
Can i edit the save file so that carol dates are possible?

had some problems with triggering her storyline but managed to do so by adding the workbook in the inventory, but now the event where you get the grade does not trigger, so i can not date her. I can visit her at home tho.

I tried increasing the "CAROL QUEST" variable from 4 to 5 but it did not work.

Sep 27, 2018
Can i edit the save file so that carol dates are possible?

had some problems with triggering her storyline but managed to do so by adding the workbook in the inventory, but now the event where you get the grade does not trigger, so i can not date her. I can visit her at home tho.
Friday is the grades day. And it may be possible that the first friday after getting the workbook is grades day. Now you have added workbook through editing so i think something bugged cause the game can't decide which friday to choose.

You should have waited for the event to auto trigger.

Internaughty

Aug 24, 2018
I am curious if someone has an answer for this. I got trapped and failed to stop Sarah and Roger at the party. I am curious if it tanks the whole story line? Suppose I want to be with Shasha, I suspect I can't because the date event is not going to happen. I went to her house and she was busy. Before the party she would not talk to me at school. You might think that someone who is poisoning your sister against you so that she can have you would be a little more interested in flirting... Perhaps comforting you after your sister boned some guy at a party... I saved that fail to examine later but I suspect it is just that a fail and of no value... Anyone else experiment with this?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ihallo i have a bug i started a new game after the intro i m in the school after the school i go hom in my room when i leave my room i go upstairs and it starts a tinymon tornament i win it have a scene with shasha after this scene i have a blackscreen...can anyone help me?
yeah in the new fix the tourney does this for all my saves. not really a fix at all.

Internaughty

Aug 24, 2018
I am curious if someone has an answer for this. I got trapped and failed to stop Sarah and Roger at the party. I am curious if it tanks the whole story line? Suppose I want to be with Shasha, I suspect I can't because the date event is not going to happen. I went to her house and she was busy. Before the party she would not talk to me at school. You might think that someone who is poisoning your sister against you so that she can have you would be a little more interested in flirting... Perhaps comforting you after your sister boned some guy at a party... I saved that fail to examine later but I suspect it is just that a fail and of no value... Anyone else experiment with this?
It seems you still have the opportunity to go on the date with both of them. Not sure what to make of it.

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 13-10-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9 Fixed + Extras? Jealousy Tournament
Developer:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:
Windows: - - - -
(v1.8)Mac: - -

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version: | CG (Image Rip):
Walkthrough: - Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: | Mod:
CHEAT CODE: 1640

Thanks @ZaikoRz for the links. Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
is the Maria qeuset broken or something because when i go to her on the beach she asks me to leeave her alone and it hassent been 45 yet

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't understand maria quest i think its a bug

its just after the blowjob of the sister of maria when i have to go to the dining room to see maria do the yoga , she is directly in sexy training clothes while on the walktrough its say that she does not wear it but the next day yes.

and when i look the diary the same thing is written both days

in the night she never talk with her friend ...

someone to help me ?
That's where I'm stuck at. It just keeps repeating over and over again. Major Grindfest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes