Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Sure it also happens you with Nesrot gang? that was a known bug form former versions when you played Warren's gang (trying to talk with Bliss) here is the solution:

check that your variable 50 "relacion con Sasha" value isnt lower than 50, if so set it to "50"
You can check that variable and modify it using RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe, that you can find here:
Thanks I will try that when I return home.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
Maria always tell me to leave her alone at the beach. What am I doing wrong?
first when you're dating rachel she will see you and rachel doing blowjob. shell get mad. shell give you house chores do it 4 times shell ask you to help her sister after helping her sister shell give you a blowjob and maria will see both of you silently. you will go home. at night
Thx bro,
Another question,
Do you know how to get a car?
there's two ways to get a car. the easiest one is go to easttown go to top right street it will lead you to golden town and you'll see car shop at the bottom right of the map. the second one is when you have a gang they sell a porche worth 100k which the carshop at goldentown doesnt sell

Maria always tell me to leave her alone at the beach. What am I doing wrong?
complete the night event where maria practice yoga in front of the tv. then the next night see the scene where she talks with her friend and at the same night if you want go to your room and use the console. that not implemented in the game yet. it will trigger the scene where maria gives you food. watch the scene shell get mad at you. the next night go to her room and apologize watch the scene at weekend go to beach and talk to her

Reactions: Canto Forte

Nao93

Jun 20, 2018
When I try to open it, it keeps me says an error in KERNEL32.dll, "TryAcquireSRWLockExclusive". I have an old windows vista 32bit but I've already played this game more than once in the previous versions. Can anybody help me?

Sep 27, 2018
i stuck after visit jet in night i not get her pic and keep replay same night everyday
The pic is in your inventory. Click on it then click on the MC's avatar. You will be able to use it and automatically call will be connected to Jet

When I try to open it, it keeps me says an error in KERNEL32.dll, "TryAcquireSRWLockExclusive". I have an old windows vista 32bit but I've already played this game more than once in the previous versions. Can anybody help me?
maybe the files are broken, during the extraction time or download time.
Try downloading a fresh file or gettting a fresh dll file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here You can find my save..

the part with diana in the yard repeats...

Thanks for supporting me
I have done the part with jaqueline. Seems like you were right jaqueline was not showing up. So i have to edit the save file.Download it and go talk to daisy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viperkol

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys, i'm having a problem with Laura's story line, i already put the 3 magazines and the vibrator and watched the scenes but after that when i try to catch her at my pc it just wouldn't let me put my shoes in the closet and keeps saying "In this closet we leave the shoes." and i can't go on with her story line because of that. any suggestions? or can anyone tell me the what i need to fix in my save to get it going? Thank you.

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
So, there's a bug with the Sarah questline? I can't progress after the second card it started the tournament thing, so i cant do the other quests to unlock Jet/Shasha or the main quest.

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, i'm having a problem with Laura's story line, i already put the 3 magazines and the vibrator and watched the scenes but after that when i try to catch her at my pc it just wouldn't let me put my shoes in the closet and keeps saying "In this closet we leave the shoes." and i can't go on with her story line because of that. any suggestions? or can anyone tell me the what i need to fix in my save to get it going? Thank you.
Go to house at 10:00 hrs. put the shoes in the closet. then head to ur room

Kansarut

Nov 22, 2017
Android 1.9 i found bug while thsi quest "Kayla will catch you. She will ask you to take her to buy clothes."

game show " Uncaught syntaxerror: Unexpected token}in JSON at position 14418

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone having issues with Amy´s quest? im following the main quests walktrough and when im waiting for Amy to call me after i wait 5 days and i enter my room at 19 hrs nothing happens. Anyone knows is there anything that needs to happen to trigger Amy´s call besides what i just told?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Android 1.9 i found bug while thsi quest "Kayla will catch you. She will ask you to take her to buy clothes."

game show " Uncaught syntaxerror: Unexpected token}in JSON at position 14418
is already fixed, but you have to download the apk again, sorry

olijon

Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand maria quest i think its a bug

its just after the blowjob of the sister of maria when i have to go to the dining room to see maria do the yoga , she is directly in sexy training clothes while on the walktrough its say that she does not wear it but the next day yes.

and when i look the diary the same thing is written both days

in the night she never talk with her friend ...

someone to help me ?

Reactions: Wicked Garden

shazam101ss

Jan 31, 2018
what walkthrough you guys are using ?, the one included inside the Game ZIP file or the one listed below among download link section ?

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
what walkthrough you guys are using ?, the one included inside the Game ZIP file or the one listed below among download link section ?
I downloaded mine from page 1. The new 1.9 version.

Anyone having issues with Amy´s quest? im following the main quests walktrough and when im waiting for Amy to call me after i wait 5 days and i enter my room at 19 hrs nothing happens. Anyone knows is there anything that needs to happen to trigger Amy´s call besides what i just told?
HAve you been to Commercial Neighbourhood at 20.00 ?

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
i started a new game. when i tried giving sarah the first tinymon card rather than accepting the card, she told me to steal sasha card. what should i do? does this mean i locked out from jet, ms taylor, and sasha quest?

edit: nvm, it backs to normal, probably because i edit sex skills

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
I'm at Jet's part of her quest where I need to infiltrate the house in high neighbourhood. Normally, after speaking to the guard, you have to speak to an old man behind the house and steal panties, but that old man is absent. I've tried multiple days in a row and the curmudgeon is still not triggered, so that screws up several quest lines, including Sarah's and Shasha's.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes