7012raptor

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone can help me? I cant enter in Ms Taylor's house, i tryed at dawn with the key, but when i try to enter appear "No one answer at all" so i cant continue Sarah's progression.
complete quest with rachel in school and come Ms taylor's house at dawning

rvetter

Feb 12, 2018
Hey I got a question: everytime I extract the zip file it throws all of the game files out of their respective folders and renders the game unplayable. Anyone know how can i fix it or where to put the files?

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
You can find her at hideout. There is a man with car besides bus stop in old quarter. Talk to him and he will take u to hideout. You can find jaqueline at the hideout.
No, she isn't in the hideout. I've seen here there bevor doing the pussy fights...after the pussy fights she seems to bee gone

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Hey I got a question: everytime I extract the zip file it throws all of the game files out of their respective folders and renders the game unplayable. Anyone know how can i fix it or where to put the files?
which zip-files?

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
im stuck at daisy's quest where after getting punched by christian at school. I need to go to my mafia (which i choose my father's gang WARREN - the gentleman) to ask for help but everytime i tried to talk to Bliss she just keeps saying "wait for the next update" I need her help for Daisy this fucking Bliss won't help me. Am I missing something?

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Okat there is ONE pop song in this game that I actually kind like, maybe

it's the song that plays in nesrots private VIP back rooms. With the chick that has a really high voice and she's like

"Heart flaaaaask! I need your heart flaask!"

Or maybe its "hard pass" or "harp glass"

something like that, Over and over

to be clear I'm NOT talking about the song that plays in the main club with the chipmunk voice going "spend my life through a fidget spinner!" no. Please god no. For some reason gaming channels love using that song so I've had enough of it to last multiple lifetimes
Actually found this song with some digging. It's Hot Hands by Darius.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru
Sep 27, 2018
Anyone can help me? I cant enter in Ms Taylor's house, i tryed at dawn with the key, but when i try to enter appear "No one answer at all" so i cant continue Sarah's progression.
You can enter her house after completing Sarah's quest.
Aftee you give Ronald the picture of her tits and putting sleeping pills in the tea , you can continue with Taylor. This event is must to start her quest.

DyRick

Sep 30, 2018
guys pls help me..
what should i do? i already follow the Walkthrough but i can't talk with maria at the beach
do i need to finish something before i can talk with maria?
sorry for my bad english..

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
can someone point me to the post on the variable on the working day in order to get tyna quest. I dun not now which variable on the save edit online to alter the working day, I still believe its 10 day right for each trigger, right?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can someone point me to the post on the variable on the working day in order to get tyna quest. I dun not now which variable on the save edit online to alter the working day, I still believe its 10 day right for each trigger, right?
at 10 working days I think you have the event with Amaria where she doesnt have money to pay you and gives you a titjob, the event that starts the pussyfights is at 20 working days (variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS")
PD: always give RPGMakersaveEdit.exe a shot, is faster than saveeditonline once you use it a couple of times

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes