PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
how cant start Mrs. Taylor?
a. You will see Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor (and i cant understand what a day and time and where?)
help me pls
Taking into account that you already did the first part of the mission... you must go to her house any day (see SPOILER) in Old Quarter at 00:00 hrs (midnight), is on the right of your house and from the left of the bar, you will see Ronald raping her, then you must go out to look for the police and well, I suppose you can follow the Walkthrough from here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kljllhl

Oct 10, 2018
Getting this error in v1.9 while driving kayla to the store, any solutions, and if no solutions available ppz post a save after the clothing store with kayla, thanks in advance

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Where is Jaqueline in the quest to help daisy with her father? I am in nesroy's gang and can not find her...
Reading many post deliverd no solution

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Getting this error in v1.9 while driving kayla to the store, any solutions, and if no solutions available ppz post a save after the clothing store with kayla, thanks in advance
Seems to be a bug in the JSON-File...try version 1.8, save after driving kayla to the store an then change back du version 1.9

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
syntax error by me, you have to download the port again, sorry

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you port old saves to the new version to access new content?
Just do a dummy save with for example "file1.rpg" copy the old save file(it depends which number of the save file it's showed)with the same number paste and replace it

Reactions: nxmxnh

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Just do a dummy save with for example "file1.rpg" copy the old save file(it depends which number of the save file it's showed)with the same number paste and replace it
..or copy all your files from the old directorxy into the new one

Kljllhl

Oct 10, 2018
syntax error by me, you have to download the port again, sorry
Im using the android version, plus downloading again is a pain in ass ,isnt there anyone who could just post the save after visting the clothing store with kayla

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Completed the first Nesrot mission and went to return the tinymon card for the sarah/sasha scene, but sara goes into a tinymon tournament dialogue instead of taking the zoodra card. Any variable I should look for to fix this?
Fixed this problem if anyone else gets it. Variable 1941 SarahNight XtraSIzae Dildo was set to 4, changing it to 0 let me give her to Zoodra card.

Reactions: bdbill

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure how to resolve this glitch, but i picked Sarah out of her and Shasha, and had them be friendly to each other again. After going through the dates with Shasha until she says that the MC can go over to her house, when doing so causes a cutscene meant for Shasha recruitment MC to win the tournament, and cant do move out of the house just stuck at the doorway. Any solutions?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Not sure how to resolve this glitch, but i picked Sarah out of her and Shasha, and had them be friendly to each other again. After going through the dates with Shasha until she says that the MC can go over to her house, when doing so causes a cutscene meant for Shasha recruitment MC to win the tournament, and cant do move out of the house just stuck at the doorway. Any solutions?

Reactions: Modninjaz

Satyajeet

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a glitch in the Laura Quest for V19_test??? After putting magazine for first time and Hscene...for the next step, I am unable to put the dildo in the mailbox,,,nor do i see laura in the pharmacy during Ms. Taylor quest

Satyajeet

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a glitch in the Laura Quest for V19_test??? After putting magazine for first time and Hscene...for the next step, I am unable to put the dildo in the mailbox,,,nor do i see laura in the pharmacy during Ms. Taylor quest

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes