stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
maybe it could help if I send you my save so you can compare variables?
The problem with your save file is that the variable of Sashas relationship is at "20" while it should be at 50 (dont know why) this is your savegame with that variable modified, but there is a risk that you have skipped some part of the game that rised that variable to 50

american

Apr 24, 2017
As I always say, my English is not perfect, I do my best every time to improve this walkthrough.
So enjoy the game.

My New Life Main Quests Walkthough Download :
don't worry bro for me it just perfect i enjoy your hard work and I find you english super

Reactions: stray monkeys

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
As I always say, my English is not perfect, I do my best every time to improve this walkthrough.
So enjoy the game.
My New Life Main Quests Walkthough Download :
Thank you. Added to OP.

Reactions: Kertug

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
The problem with your save file is that the variable of Sashas relationship is at "20" while it should be at 50 (dont know why) this is your savegame with that variable modified, but there is a risk that you have skipped some part of the game that rised that variable to 50
Could it be when I did the "glitch" to have both Sarah and Sasha after the date?
Used to be the only time you could get both of them lol. My save is old x'D

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For me it started with Sarah asking to go steal Shasha's deck after some hassling with extra Dildos in Inventory, including Xtra Size, and Lubricant. And after the deck was stolen she asked to go to Tinymon Tournament. Maybe Dildos are the trigger for it. And as far as I know that's all with Sarah. It was possible to Date her but that was just a replay of that Date after which she and MC went to Hotel. But that was with a old save from version who-knows-I-do-not...
Thank you i try it. I hope is the dildo thing XD
Is the time to do some Sarah anal training XD

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Completed the first Nesrot mission and went to return the tinymon card for the sarah/sasha scene, but sara goes into a tinymon tournament dialogue instead of taking the zoodra card. Any variable I should look for to fix this?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I start play this game notmal only from this (1.90) actualy version... Soo, guys, i play with Name of Hero with Standart, i mean, Mike... Soo i think i put in This Topic my Saves, it cover all posible 18+ Events... Also i see mistakes in Walk what put in Thead Page... I do not know how fix PDF file, soo i Just write another Walk by MySelf :D (Russian and English version). But it not happen soon, it take a lot of time :(

caesura99

Jan 28, 2018
I can't open the game, I'm getting a black screen everytime I try to. The music is playing in the background but I cant click on anything. Anyone else having this problem?
edit: I notice that if I press z i can hear a clicking sound and I get this:
TypeError
Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined.

andro1d

Oct 13, 2017
how cant start Mrs. Taylor?
a. You will see Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor (and i cant understand what a day and time and where?)
help me pls

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes