Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can i get 3 save files with the 3 mafias(Nina,Warren and Chang)cause i lost my save files and I used a save file with Nesrot gang choosed but i wanna have all 3 mafia choosed to see their scenes in future updates it will be really awesome from you guys,I really need them.Thanks in advice

P.S. I'm writing here too so i could get the save files faster instead of only writing it on the save request thread

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Well, thanks to 's solution I manage to continue my save from ver. 1,8 (i was choose both Sarah and Shasha). So I give you my save: all Main Quests are finished, Sarah and Shasha finished, MC name default, Chang’s Mafia.
(Info: for save to work, run the game, make a dummy save at slot 12, exit the game, copy my save and paste it in your save folder, replace when asked.)
Well, thanks to 's solution I manage to continue my save from ver. 1,8 (i was choose both Sarah and Shasha). So I give you my save: all Main Quests are finished, Sarah and Shasha finished, MC name default, Chang’s Mafia.
(Info: for save to work, run the game, make a dummy save at slot 12, exit the game, copy my save and paste it in your save folder, replace when asked.)
i have one question and i hope you answer me . how you edit this that you are with both of them

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i have one question and i hope you answer me . how you edit this that you are with both of them
If you read the any of the Walkthrougs linked to first page you can find the answer.
But you don’t have to do it, because in v 1,9 Fixed + Extras you can have them both.

Cretador

May 16, 2017
I dunno if I finished all events of this version but....
Steal the pack of Cards to Sasha or talk to Charles
Play in a slightly disappointing competition compared to the Pussyfigths version
And at the end of the tournament, you get sex with Sarah.
Is that all or is there something I lost?

Omitting that you can already make friends sasha and sarah

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, anybody can update Walkthrough to v1.9 pls?
Guys, only i have problem with save from other players?
I find save and put in directory www/save but they not work! Game not can see them!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How to shoot , it say press q too ?
a longpress, and try to touch your avatar on the screen so he doesn't move or change direction
i know, it's not optimal and i'm open for suggestions

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Guys, anybody can update Walkthrough to v1.9 pls?
Guys, only i have problem with save from other players?
I find save and put in directory www/save but they not work! Game not can see them!
to load another player savegame first you have to make a save in your own game and then overwrite it with the one you have downloaded (if the savegame is called file8.rpgsave i.e. then you have to create a dummy save in the 8th slot in your game and overwrite the file you have just created with the one you downloaded)

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
how to start Mrs. Taylor? time? day?
Once you have given the picture to Ronald (Sarah quest) and if you have placed the Sleeping Pills in the Tea bottle when you took her picture (Sarah quest) you can return to Ms. Taylor's home after midnight. If you have not completed these two steps Ms. Taylor will always be awake. a. You will see Ronald assaulting Ms Taylor b. Choose to Intervene c. Select call police d. When you leave to get the police you will drop Ms. Taylor´s keys in her mailbox. e. Watch the scene f. The police will interrogate you. The correct answers follow: i. Willing collaborate. ii. Follows Ronald iii. Ronald left the door open. iv. Collaborate. v. No vi. Class companions Go back to Old Quarter and retrieve the keys you dropped in Ms. Taylor´s mailbox (you can do this the next day morning).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes