partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Aww hell nah Sarah's only mine and I don't wanna see Roger having sex with her if thereea scene like thatx'D
Well, that scene ends with dicks out, one going in and out rapidly and some bitch-slapping... But, haven't you already seen it? It's quite old part of My (and yours too) New Life...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, that scene ends with dicks out, one going in and out rapidly and some bitch-slapping... But, haven't you already seen it? It's quite old part of My (and yours too) New Life...
Now that I think about it yeah,sorry but I didn't know which one you were talking about cause i thought there was a new scene with the double date so yeah...I already saw it :coldsweat:

american

Apr 24, 2017
For me it started with Sarah asking to go steal Shasha's deck after some hassling with extra Dildos in Inventory, including Xtra Size, and Lubricant. And after the deck was stolen she asked to go to Tinymon Tournament. Maybe Dildos are the trigger for it. And as far as I know that's all with Sarah. It was possible to Date her but that was just a replay of that Date after which she and MC went to Hotel. But that was with a old save from version who-knows-I-do-not...
the only different with date with Sara in new update in 1.9 fixed i found is the first date you start after the orginal date you get to take her ass cherry after you do the xtra size dildo ok

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
hi there where can i find sarah to start sasha quest b.coz i choose sarah after dinner
Open your eyes. She will be standing in a place where she doesn't stand normally or haven't before. But only after you have done something with her before that...

Nov 18, 2017
Open your eyes. She will be standing in a place where she doesn't stand normally or haven't before. But only after you have done something with her before that...

thanks for reply

normally she stand in school in left side but she not there & after school she can be find in her room she not there where can i find her i also check in library

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
I started the game again but got stuck when u ask your dad to distract jordons dad to fuck his mom and I can't get jets jets pic to continue her event

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Welp could you lend me your save file with choosed Shasha instead of Sarah if it's not a problem for you,please ?
Just tell me if every other quest with the other characters is completed with their sex scenes.
Thanks in advice
Well, thanks to 's solution I manage to continue my save from ver. 1,8 (i was choose both Sarah and Shasha). So I give you my save: all Main Quests are finished, Sarah and Shasha finished, MC name default, Nesrot Mafia.
(Info: for save to work, run the game, make a dummy save at slot 12, exit the game, copy my save and paste it in your save folder, replace when asked.)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, thanks to 's solution I manage to continue my save from ver. 1,8 (i was choose both Sarah and Shasha). So I give you my save: all Main Quests are finished, Sarah and Shasha finished, MC name default, Chang’s Mafia.
(Info: for save to work, run the game, make a dummy save at slot 12, exit the game, copy my save and paste it in your save folder, replace when asked.)
Yeah yeah thanks to @CHEBBOxxx i solved the problem and now i can enter Shasha's house with no problem thanks anyway for the save file btw which mafia you choosed ?

Reactions: CHEBBOxxx

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question but what double date?
Double date - MC & Shasha and Sarah & Forgot her Bf's name sorry , where MC have to choose whom to go with after , if MC choose Shasha , BJ on the train, if Sarah , her scene after that can be unlock even if you did not choose her

Shepard82

Jul 1, 2017
Hi I have problem
Every time when I extract the game and start the game it tells me that there are images that failed to load. Can anyone please advise on how to fix this.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes