zzzxzzz

Jul 28, 2018
Guys i dont know if its already posted but i figured out how to have both shasha and sarah unlocked plus threesome.
Use rpgmaker save editor and make sure to check the switches 627, 628, 630, 631 and 632.
Before doing this i did have the same problem in shasha house than most people have.
Hope it helps.
Please Walkthrough 1.8 --> 1.9 or file save full 1.9 :angel::angel::angel:

american

Apr 24, 2017
yeah the problem is that i do not understand how advanced with Sarah.
I have done all the possible in the old version i mean v1.8
But how i continue the quest now?
If i remember correctly the last thing i do with Sarah is the sex scene in the Hotel
The guide also say: That if i wanna i can submissive Sarah. But i really do not like submissive woman.
Or better to say i do not like to see Sarah using the giant dildo in her ass XD
So i just finish the old Sarah quest. I choice Sarah istead of Shasha because i love incest.
If Sarah was just a normal girls, perhaps i choice Shasha. Because in me pros and cons i have
Pros Sarah: Incest win everithing XD but if not incest i like her hair color. I like her ass. I am more into ass than bobs.
Pros Shasha: Her body is more exciting. At last for me taste her body is more balcanced. Bobs and Ass are awesome on her. So if it had not been for the incest factor. I had choice Shasha.

But now how i continue with Sarah for start the Tinymon Royal battle or who is called XD

Write about the v1.8 well i am really disappoint with Amy.
Really was one of the most waiting girls i really wanna in me harem.
But beggar really? Really distroid her? I mean her voice in sex scene are really irritating.
The fact that she allways call me master? Really who the hell? Why ppl like this master thing?
The most exciting was like little bro or big bro i like when you fuck me XD i am more in sister thing really XD
Ok she is not blood related she is only for the law but on men i really wanna read her say something like that!
Also the afrodisiac scene really destroid all me hope! Wtf i need to have the option to share her with Marcus? Really! Ofc i do not share her with him. She is only mine. But the not share option give only some spank and a blowjob really?
The other i do not know, because i do not wanna see marcus fuck her or her give him a bj. So i just see the no share option.
For Laura well... i am not say that i am disappoint. I like her. I like her voice. And the quest is not irritating like Amy.
So the Laura quest was funny. The stupid thing was, when they finally are to fuck and she fear to do it. And then the next day she try to go out with some stranger meet on a site. For me fortune beggar let us save her. Because if that bastard touch her i really go angry XD
Anyway can someone help me with Sarah/Shasha?
Anticipate thankses.
well my friend you answer you on question went you said you don't want to you large dildo on Sara without do that you can't get the next scene were you get to take her ass cherry so if i was you I would think again about use large dildo ok and get you a little hint DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Sparrow17

Mar 28, 2018
Guys i dont know if its already posted but i figured out how to have both shasha and sarah unlocked plus threesome.
Use rpgmaker save editor and make sure to check the switches 627, 628, 630, 631 and 632.
Before doing this i did have the same problem in shasha house than most people have.
Hope it helps.
Didnt work, thanks tho :p

CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
Shasha route is OK, you can get all the scenes with Shasha, Sarah and both Sarah&Shasha (threesome and extra scene at school) without using cheats or save editor.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well, with the bugs it is impossible to post an updated walkthrough, so here is the steps to do:
After the double date with Sarah her boyfriend and Shasha, select Shasha.
Warning: if you select Charles for Tinymon cards and take them from his sister, there is a bug after that you can’t visit him again, because the game stuck, the scene with you and Shasha on the bed appears when you go upstairs and you can’t do anything, so if you want to see the threesome with Charles sister and her friend, my advise is to save before, do the scene, reload and steal the cards from Sarah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I chose sarah and still was able to get with sasha. pretty much do everything people say to do to sarah in reverse. Choose to get charles deck. then after the tourney sasha appears in the front entrance of the school where amy and her boyfriend used to be. Have 2 expensive gifts then talk to her. you'll give her one gift and she says she'll talk to sarah, but your actually meant to. after school, go and see sarah at the gate. give her the gift and similar dialogue occurs. talk to sasha later and she tells you that they agreed to share and you can now date her. dates are pretty straitforward. buy lube from the sex shop in advance.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, with the bugs it is impossible to post an updated walkthrough, so here is the steps to do:
After the double date with Sarah her boyfriend and Shasha, select Shasha.
Warning: if you select Charles for Tinymon cards and take them from his sister, there is a bug after that you can’t visit him again, because the game stuck, the scene with you and Shasha on the bed appears when you go upstairs and you can’t do anything, so if you want to see the threesome with Charles sister and her friend, my advise is to save before, do the scene, reload and steal the cards from Sarah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I choosed Sarah instead of Shasha after the dinner I start the tournament with Sarah and choosed Charles instead of stealing Shasha's cards and everything went well after the tournament I see Shasha standing where Amy was standing before with her boyfriend and i spoke to her and she said she will talk with Sarah after school Sarah i standing in the front of the school i spoke to her too and she said she will talk with Shasha.
The next day I went to school and spoke to Shasha again and she said that they can share me then I started dating Shasha and after the 3rd time(after the beach scene)she told me to visit her house and when I went to visit her and went inside to talk to her it skipped thr BJ scene(I guess ?) and MC was in the bed sleeping than he woke up and after a little dialogue I was inside Shasha's house but I couldn't move because I was in front of the door.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
If I choosed Sarah instead of Shasha after the dinner I start the tournament with Sarah and choosed Charles instead of stealing Shasha's cards and everything went well after the tournament I see Shasha standing where Amy was standing before with her boyfriend and i spoke to her and she said she will talk with Sarah after school Sarah i standing in the front of the school i spoke to her too and she said she will talk with Shasha.
The next day I went to school and spoke to Shasha again and she said that they can share me then I started dating Shasha and after the 3rd time(after the beach scene)she told me to visit her house and when I went to visit her and went inside to talk to her it skipped thr BJ scene(I guess ?) and MC was in the bed sleeping than he woke up and after a little dialogue I was inside Shasha's house but I couldn't move because I was in front of the door.
Yes, that's why I said to select Shasha to be able finish the quest line.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, that's why I said to select Shasha to be able finish the quest line.
Welp could you lend me your save file with choosed Shasha instead of Sarah if it's not a problem for you,please ?
Just tell me if every other quest with the other characters is completed with their sex scenes.
Thanks in advice

CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
FOUND a fix for Sarah route!

the problem with the sarah route (you get stucked in Shasha house) is caused by the variable #229
I've worked on both routes (shasha and sarah) to spot the difference, step by step.

dunno what this variable refers to, it was 20 in the bugged file. I've lowered this value to 13 (the same value in Shasha route just before the BJ scene).
it sux I know, but if you have no choice here the solution: put the value 13 on variable #229. using

now you can enter in the house, talk to shasha and everything is available.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Welp could you lend me your save file with choosed Shasha instead of Sarah if it's not a problem for you,please ?
Just tell me if every other quest with the other characters is completed with their sex scenes.
Thanks in advice
At this time i have only a test save (I start the game from beginning to update the walkthrough), I believe in the next 10 hours (I am going to sleep now) i can give you a save with all main quests finished.

Blu

May 15, 2017
FOUND a fix for Sarah route!

the problem with the sarah route (you get stucked in Shasha house) is caused by the variable #229
I've worked on both routes (shasha and sarah) to spot the difference, step by step.

dunno what this variable refers to, it was 20 in the bugged file. I've lowered this value to 13 (the same value in Shasha route just before the BJ scene).
it sux I know, but if you have no choice here the solution: put the value 13 on variable #229. using

now you can enter in the house, talk to shasha and everything is available.
Still doesn’t work

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes