Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So is the game already finished or not? I haven't played it since the first updates because how buged it was.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So is the game already finished or not? I haven't played it since the first updates because how buged it was.
Nope it's not finished yet now it's 1.9 version and I guess BoN already started working on the sequel MNL2

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This version is stable now after the fix patch right?
HELL NO

Dude, do you really think that this guy (BoN) will ever fix this huge chaotic mess of a game?

THIS IS WHY he's dropping out of this sinking ship ("My new life") and starting a new chapter ("My new life 2").

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
hes been working on mnl2 for a while now. first pictures posted somewhere around a year ago. He hasn't dropped it yet but he is trying to tie up all the loose ends so it an be finished.

With all the side characters, this game could update forever.

duychung

Oct 5, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed+Xtras
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 08.10.2018
Hey bro how to press q in android ver . it need to train strength and tournament

MrLloyd1989

Oct 1, 2018
Is maria's quest broken? I have done the scene with Maria's sister and then Maria does the work out in the living room. The guide says after that Maria should be in the dining room with her friend in the evening, that doesn't happen. Instead the living room workout keep happening daily. I am at a loss..

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Guys i dont know if its already posted but i figured out how to have both shasha and sarah unlocked plus threesome.
Use rpgmaker save editor and make sure to check the switches 627, 628, 630, 631 and 632.
Before doing this i did have the same problem in shasha house than most people have.
Hope it helps.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Is maria's quest broken? I have done the scene with Maria's sister and then Maria does the work out in the living room. The guide says after that Maria should be in the dining room with her friend in the evening, that doesn't happen. Instead the living room workout keep happening daily. I am at a loss..
If I remember after helping Maria's Sister moving and seeing Maria's Workout pass the time until it's midnight. Go to the living room and click on the TV (note: Laura's is on the couch just ignore her) to watch it and a scene with Maria and later her sister will start.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Battle Tinymon Royale to expect...
yeah the problem is that i do not understand how advanced with Sarah.
I have done all the possible in the old version i mean v1.8
But how i continue the quest now?
If i remember correctly the last thing i do with Sarah is the sex scene in the Hotel
The guide also say: That if i wanna i can submissive Sarah. But i really do not like submissive woman.
Or better to say i do not like to see Sarah using the giant dildo in her ass XD
So i just finish the old Sarah quest. I choice Sarah istead of Shasha because i love incest.
If Sarah was just a normal girls, perhaps i choice Shasha. Because in me pros and cons i have
Pros Sarah: Incest win everithing XD but if not incest i like her hair color. I like her ass. I am more into ass than bobs.
Pros Shasha: Her body is more exciting. At last for me taste her body is more balcanced. Bobs and Ass are awesome on her. So if it had not been for the incest factor. I had choice Shasha.

But now how i continue with Sarah for start the Tinymon Royal battle or who is called XD

Write about the v1.8 well i am really disappoint with Amy.
Really was one of the most waiting girls i really wanna in me harem.
But beggar really? Really distroid her? I mean her voice in sex scene are really irritating.
The fact that she allways call me master? Really who the hell? Why ppl like this master thing?
The most exciting was like little bro or big bro i like when you fuck me XD i am more in sister thing really XD
Ok she is not blood related she is only for the law but on men i really wanna read her say something like that!
Also the afrodisiac scene really destroid all me hope! Wtf i need to have the option to share her with Marcus? Really! Ofc i do not share her with him. She is only mine. But the not share option give only some spank and a blowjob really?
The other i do not know, because i do not wanna see marcus fuck her or her give him a bj. So i just see the no share option.
For Laura well... i am not say that i am disappoint. I like her. I like her voice. And the quest is not irritating like Amy.
So the Laura quest was funny. The stupid thing was, when they finally are to fuck and she fear to do it. And then the next day she try to go out with some stranger meet on a site. For me fortune beggar let us save her. Because if that bastard touch her i really go angry XD
Anyway can someone help me with Sarah/Shasha?
Anticipate thankses.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes