Sep 18, 2017
Oh boy.... Looks like 1.9 is buggy mess, again. If creator is truly finished then looks like finding a clear updated walkthrough is the least of my concerns. Damn it all! >_< I downloaded it as well.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
After the 3 dates with Shasha the MC gets stuck in her house. Sarah's aphrodiasic event seems to be broken as well for me, nothing seems to happen in the night.
It's a well known problem and you're not the only one affected by it but no one knows why it's happening

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
i cant do the 3some 2 XD and i think the problem start by changing the variables before to get shasha and sara at the same time coz the dev made it possible to get both w/out messing some of the codes

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
This game has 4 mafias and which one has many scene? I am just finished sarah route 1.8 and laura and start to amy route.

american

Apr 24, 2017
ok i want to know how to unlock the scene of shasha and sara in school because I went to 3 date with shasha and she inveted me to her house and I now that's broken scene
Ladies and Gentlemen this is with 1.9 with extra to get the extra school scene with sara and sasha you first must do the 3some with them and find them in morning in Library at the school and talk to sara or sasha ok I only find the one scene if more I can't find any more ok and if you find it without doing 3some first it is also ok but that is how it work for me ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
What is the school event for sara and shasha help me please...........
Ladies and Gentlemen this is with 1.9 with extra to get the extra school scene with sara and sasha you first must do the 3some with them and find them in morning in Library at the school and talk to sara or sasha ok I only find the one scene if more I can't find any more ok and if you find it without doing 3some first it is also ok but that is how it work for me ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
It's a well known problem and you're not the only one affected by it but no one knows why it's happening
What I know about the aphrodiasic it work only on Laura and Amy not Sara and Maria don't why it Sara and maria are still list for it but in v 1.8 it only wor k on Laura and Amy and way it look still only does unless something need to be change

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What I know about the aphrodiasic it work only on Laura and Amy not Sara and Maria don't why it Sara and maria are still list for it but in v 1.8 it only wor k on Laura and Amy and way it look still only does unless something need to be change
Aphrodisiac on food works only on Amy and Laura,but doesn't work on Sarah and Maria because it's not implemented yet maybe it will be added in future updates.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Aphrodisiac on food works only on Amy and Laura,but doesn't work on Sarah and Maria because it's not implemented yet maybe it will be added in future updates.
true and what I know this is last update and the end of game Bon will start MNL2 but I could be wrong

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I triggered a scene where Sarah wake MC up wanking him off in 69 position in the middle of the night, I thought it was because of the aphrodisiac.

CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
I was able to trigger the sarah aphrodisiac night scene. nothing special, a scene that we already seen previously.

anyway, put the aphrodisiac for sarah the hour before the stars in the kitchen disappear.

I think it’s in the afternoon, right before the evening.. can’t double check because I’m not at home right now.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
where is amaria goods.... and anything necessary to unlock it or it is readily available?
cause i need to do jobs for tyna quest
EDIT: Go to your room access the pc and click on the icon with the mailthen click AMARIA'S GOODS accept and then go to Commercial Nieghborhood Screenshot_20181009-133004.jpg

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes