Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How do you get a car in property?
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).
Thanks man

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Quick question as I haven't played this game in quite a few versions. Does this game still require you to jump versions and/or edit saves to get through certain game breaking bugs?

Also less important but beyond the branching paths and the Daisy scene after recess competition, has BoN included any more easily missable content?

micoloalsjkd

Nov 19, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed+Xtras
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 08.10.2018
You rock

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Help please
Cannot start game. Appears "windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.". After this Avast antivirus deletes game.exe file

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Help please
Cannot start game. Appears "windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.". After this Avast antivirus deletes game.exe file
Try to disable your antivirus while opening the game

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I did so and the game started. But does this mean that the game is infected? I tried the not erased version 1.7 and it works. But the v1.8 and new version not runs.
I've never used avast i used avira for an antivirus and it never told me that the game it's infected maybe it's just an error on avast but i even installed much earlier versions of the game and it never told me that the game versions are infected,now I'm playing on my android phonr which has avira installed but it did not showed up a notification that tells me the game is infected

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I've never used avast i used avira for an antivirus and it never told me that the game it's infected maybe it's just an error on avast but i even installed much earlier versions of the game and it never told me that the game versions are infected,now I'm playing on my android phonr which has avira installed but it did not showed up a notification that tells me the game is infected
Thanks Cpt Mercis.
Are You mean, that if I reinstall Avast it can solved problem?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes