Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well as for me, I don't want to lose even one girl , I want both actually I want them all (except Beth's cousin) , I use save editor to have both Shasha and Sarah
I think even if you choose Sarah instead of Shasha and you win the tournament and talk to Shasha you automatically unlock her scenes,if i'm not wrong.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Dunno why but the character gets stuck in Shasha's house near the entrance door,I guess the guy who played the game choosed Sarah instead of Shasha I can't move I used a save file posted on save requests and I'm playing on my phone
I chose Sarah and I'm stuck at the same point, after the 3 dates with Shasha.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Maybe it's a new bug in the fixed version, I played the Test version 1.9 and got no problem with their quest, actually both of them with save editor . The only bug I found is Pam at the recess

Randeza

May 16, 2018
is there a detailed walkthrough for v 1.9 and help with how to get both sarah and shasha?

american

Apr 24, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen this is with 1.9 with extra to get the extra school scene with sara and sasha you first must do the 3some with them and find them in morning in Library at the school and talk to sara or sasha ok I only find the one scene if more I can't find any more ok and if you find it without doing 3some first it is also ok but that is how it work for me ok

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
How to get ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk to Charles at school (the guy standing by the cardboard in your classroom) and then visit his sister in the evening at his home (in old neighbourhood its the door in the same building as the pharmacy) but you need to max your Youtube abbility first (and don't know if also you have to max your relationship with her too)
or you could steal them from Sasha's home at night (east neighbourhood house number 2 you enter from a window in the left side)

Yeah, hopefully we can solve this problem asap.
has happened to me also, I'm playing Sarah's route and once you end the dates with Sasha and visit her for the first time at her home the scene is bugged(as if you were playing the tournament with her) and the game gets frozen at her door inside her home.

Reactions: Redcloud

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How to get ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go at Shasha's house at night to steal her cards or go to school in the morning and talk to Charles he will tell you that her sister have the cards at afternoon go to Charles house(it's next to the Pharmacy where Laura worked)go upstairs and talk to the girl in the room on the far left after the sex scenes you're gonna get the cards and you can go to Sarah in the afternoon

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Talk to Charles at school (the guy standing buy the cardboard in your classroom) and then visit his sister in the evening at his home (in old neighbourhood its the door in the same building as the pharmacy) but you need to max your Youtube abbility first (and don't know if also you have to max your relationship with her too)
or you could steal them from Sasha's home at night (east neighbourhood house number 2 you enter from a window in the left side)

has happened to me also, I'm playing Sarah's route and once you end the dates with Sasha and visit her for the first time at her home the scene is bugged(as if you were playing the tournament with her) and the game gets frozen at her door.
Same thing happens to me, not sure if it will work if i put the code to get both sister and sasha, may be worth a try?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Same thing happens to me, not sure if it will work if i put the code to get both sister and sasha, may be worth a try?
probably not, I think that the code that comes after your visit to Sasha is bugged, it could be solved editing the event at her house that makes you get stuck at her door but that would need some modding (changing the code on the map of her house with RPGmaker) or mabye editing some variable to make the tournament or your relationship with Sasha to go further but you would miss then some scene

Reactions: Redcloud

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
i see futa in tags. does the futa do other women or does she do you? not into yaoi or getting dicks in my butt...

but i'm totally down to see a futa do other women. if she does, does she do any of the woman in the family?
Nope, MC does the futa several times and those are avoidable scenes, also there is another scene where the futa does another man. No familiy member is directly involved in all this.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes