• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
/cutted/

Anyway i come her to ask one thing, because i do not know if the walkthrough is update for this thing.
I need to finish Rosalva quest. But the walk tell me only about the Blackmail path. Can someone tell me if rosalva have only that? Or can i do also the normal one? Anticipate thankses.
Only blackmail path found so far. And if memory serves BoN haven't said anything about changing it. But you're not the only one wishing for another path...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Darkmage74

Feb 5, 2018
Ooh the good "not-so-old" AVAST issue. Yes, itt will ping it. Its an rpgmaker game.exe, Avast decided it hates these. Probably because these game.exes' come with an embedded patreon link which counts as malware.
Same problem with the file, is there any possible solution to avoid this?, Already tried restoring and adding exception, but does not work

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know why the adding to exception method doesn't work. In that case solution is to disable avast obviously.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, well, well, that was interesting: 1.9. Fixed & Extras version was detected to contain FileRepMalware. And after that when I scanned the whole computer also v.1.8. Fixed&Extras and v1.9. Test Version was reported to have same FileRepMalware. But Avast didn't find it on those before I launched v1.9. Fixed&Extras Game.exe first time.

Well, everything have to happen first time. But Avast was wrong, shortly activated other Antivirus programs didn't find anything. It's clearly a false positive...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well, well, well, that was interesting: 1.9. Fixed & Extras version was detected to contain FileRepMalware. And after that when I scanned the whole computer also v.1.8. was detected to have same FileRepMalware. But Avast didn't find it before I tried start 1.9. Fixed&Extras first time.

Well, everything have to happen first time. But Avast was wrong, shortly activated other Antivirus programs didn't find anything. It's clearly a false positive...
Please get rid of Avast/AVG. Its engine is shit, it's full of adware and spyware itself, and constantly gives false positives for games on our site.

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
My character appears naked on the bed with Shasha when visiting her home and then he gets stuck on the door while leaving, anyone else having this problem?
I have the same problem no can't solved, i talk whit both Sarah asn Shasha in school but maybe can do it another thing, if maybe can help to solve this issue please

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Please get rid of Avast/AVG. Its engine is shit, it's full of adware and spyware itself, and constantly gives false positives for games on our site.
Actually this the first time Avast have given any warnings for anything from this site. But as I said, everything have to happen first time. And solution was easy: Turn it off before launching MNL .exe...

Edit: Better not turn it off. Add expections:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, well, well, that was interesting: 1.9. Fixed & Extras version was detected to contain FileRepMalware. And after that when I scanned the whole computer also v.1.8. Fixed&Extras and v1.9. Test Version was reported to have same FileRepMalware. But Avast didn't find it on those before I launched v1.9. Fixed&Extras Game.exe first time.

Actually this the first time Avast have given any warnings for anything from this site. But as I said, everything have to happen first time. And solution was easy: Turn it off before launching MNL .exe...
lol partanen i start now to play the v1.8 fixed&extra because i prefer to finish all the quest in they version. Also because for now there is no mod for the v1.9.
Anyway i double click on game.exe and go to the bathroom. After i return the game was freeze and i think was just a coincidence. So i need to force close the game. After i go again in the folder but... i do not see the game.exe
So i say wtf happen? I try to unzip again only the game.exe, but every time the pc tell me that i do not have the right permission? WTF! So i think perhaps i need to restart me pc. So strange bug? So i restart me PC and try to unzip again.
Then this time no error. So i double click on the game and... me avast block the file and tell me is a virius?
wtf? I go in the avast virus folder and try to restore and block the thing excluding it from viruses.
But NOTHING! The antivirus remove the game.exe every fucking time!
So i go in the settings/excluding and write there the intere path! And finally Avast let me play the game. Is the only way, because also if you just stop avast for some minute, if you reactive it while you play, the game freeze and avast remove always the game. You need to write the intere path in the settings or avast do it again and again.

-.- really some time the antivirus are annoying as fuck.

Now that i read you comment i think i need to do the same thing with the v1.9 =.=

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i have the same problem, except all 3 of my antivirus block the game from running and delete the .exe. if i turn off avast, then avg steps in to block it. if i turn off avg, then malwarebytes blocks it and i'm not going to turn that off too. i don't feel comfortable turning off every defense my computer has. it might just work if i turn all 3 off, but it's not a risk i'm willing to take. i'd rather tell my antivirus's each individually to stop blocking this game specifically, but i haven't figured out how yet and it's been days.

i still don't get why this game is coming up as positive in the first place. what is different? it's an rpgmaker game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i have the same problem, except all 3 of my antivirus block the game from running and delete the .exe. if i turn off avast, then avg steps in to block it. if i turn off avg, then malwarebytes blocks it and i'm not going to turn that off too. i don't feel comfortable turning off every defense my computer has. it might just work if i turn all 3 off, but it's not a risk i'm willing to take. i'd rather tell my antivirus's each individually to stop blocking this game specifically, but i haven't figured out how yet and it's been days.

i still don't get why this game is coming up as positive in the first place. what is different? it's an rpgmaker game.
Please google "running multiple antivirus at same time". TL;DR - bad idea.

Reactions: UncleVT

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I tryed to start the game from my save from 1.8, putted the rubber horsedick beside Sarah's bed five times, and waited for her in the afternoon at her room, but she never appeared, and when I tryed to talk to her at school It jumps the whole tinymoon questline. What to do? An how about the recess quests for Sarah and Sasha?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Please google "running multiple antivirus at same time". TL;DR - bad idea.
yeah, i know it isn't recommended, but i'd rather have 3 running, then no running.

i did just now uninstall malwarebytes, that one did the least amount of work when trying to detect viruses.

THIS is what i needed. thank you, i did that to both avast and avg and now the game opens. i needed to find a way to make just the game run as an exception without turning off my antivirus.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes