• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, finally Avast decided to behave even when turned on. :relievedface: Open Menu -> Settings -> Exceptions (or whatever it is in your Avast, mine is localized version) and click-add all version 1.8.- and version 1.9. -folders you have.

Let's see how long it takes before this paradise is lost...

dvoyka

May 27, 2017
v1.9 -> Maria Part 3: -> Sarah: -> buy the first Tinymon card -> go to Sarah's room -> try to speak -> she answer "Hey! Come back later. You need a deck of cards"

Where i can get deck?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I tryed to start the game from my save from 1.8, putted the rubber horsedick beside Sarah's bed five times, and waited for her in the afternoon at her room, but she never appeared, and when I tryed to talk to her at school It jumps the whole tinymoon questline. What to do? An how about the recess quests for Sarah and Sasha?
Umm, actually Sara will try those toys you left as Night-time fun, not Afternoons. And there's no recess quests for Sara or Shasha as they're not in same group...

Disclaimer: At least in previous versions did. Let's see what bugs v1.9. Fixed&Extras have...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, finally Avast decided to behave even when turned on. :relievedface: Open Menu -> Settings -> Exceptions (or whatever it is in your Avast, mine is localized version) and click-add all version 1.8.- and version 1.9. -folders you have.

Let's see how long it takes before this paradise is lost...
lol bro i write to you about this a few post later! XD if you had read me last post you lost less time XD

Anyway guys i have a hugh problem!
I start the v1.8 and i start the laura quest.
The walkthrough say:
After a few days (or maybe Saturday) at 19:00 hours Laura stand beside the garage door in
your home, speak to her, after that you transported to Laura’s room, check her PC, follow the
story line, when you are back to Laura’s room choose the first choice enjoy.

The problem is that at the 19:00 every time i speak with Laura and mc go in her room, the game active also Amy quest!
And she start to speak about her ritarded! Who to do? How i avoid Amy? Or i have to avoid Laura and force doing first amy quest? Can someone help me?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Umm, actually Sara will try those toys you left as Night-time fun, not Afternoons. And there's no recess quests for Sara or Shasha as they're not in same group...

Disclaimer: At least in previous versions did. Let's see what bugs v1.9. Fixed&Extras have...
Sorry It was "School events Sarah and Shasha" as stated at the changelog in the OP. Is there any sex scenes at school?

I choose Sarah as a girlfriend and did her whole questline, and the Walkthrought said:
"- Deposit Xtra size dildo a room of Sarah 5 times.
– - When Sarah manages to introduce whole Xtra size dildo. Visit her in the afternoon
and talk to her in her room"
I try to visit her in the afternoon but she ain't there, what am I missing?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Sorry It was "School events Sarah and Shasha" as stated at the changelog in the OP. Is there any sex scenes at school?

I choose Sarah as a girlfriend and did her whole questline, and the Walkthrought said:
"- Deposit Xtra size dildo a room of Sarah 5 times.
– - When Sarah manages to introduce whole Xtra size dildo. Visit her in the afternoon
and talk to her in her room"
I try to visit her in the afternoon but she ain't there, what am I missing?
Oh, I didn't know that. Good, some more fun to expect. Excellent!

Edit: Well, it was added in 1.9. Fixed+Extras. No wonder I haven't found it. Yet...;D

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
lol bro i write to you about this a few post later! XD if you had read me last post you lost less time XD

/cut/

The problem is that at the 19:00 every time i speak with Laura and mc go in her room, the game active also Amy quest!
And she start to speak about her ritarded! Who to do? How i avoid Amy? Or i have to avoid Laura and force doing first amy quest? Can someone help me?
Well, just to make it more clear for others to see the solution have to write it without all other stuff around :D.

And does it matter who you do first? You will eventually do both multiple times so save in that spot and choose who ever seems to be better option at the time... At least for me in previous versions Amy and Laura haven't been time critical storylines...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, just to make it more clear for others to see the solution have to write it without all other stuff around :D.

And does it matter who you do first? You will eventually do both multiple times so save in that spot and choose who ever seems to be better option at the time... At least for me in previous versions Amy and Laura haven't been time critical storylines...
lol the thing was really easy. I just meet with Amy, then i go to meet the ex boyfriend.
After i speak only with Laura i let amy wait in me room XD till i finish Laura.
Now i start the v1.9
Can someone tell me of continue Sarah story?
Anticipate thankses.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So guys i need to understand MNL2 is a separated game?
I mean if we wonna play the story till the 1.9 we need to use this one? Or we can play all also in MNL2? Do we need to save the old game after he relased the new version? I hope you all understand who i wanna say.
Well I think BoN will do a complete rework on the game itself(mostly graphics),quests of each character and of course now that he knows which bugs in the game can be dangerous he will fix all of them in MNL2 so my guess is that you have to start a new game that means you can't use previous save files(maybe because of the improved graphics)but I could be wrong on my guess we'll have to wait and see what are BoN's plans

Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
So I guess yesterday was my first time playing this and the tournament seems to bug Sarah's quests unless I'm missing something. I was only able to give her 1 card before it started the tournament deck steal/find quest. She asks about the deck until you get one. You can't give her more cards. Got the deck from Charles' sister, did the tournament. Go from having almost no relationship with Sarah to everything goes, full sex unlocked. Now she no longer appears in her room in the afternoons, so I can't give her more cards.

Also Ms Taylor bugged. I was never able to give Sarah the second card so I couldn't get in. After improving Ms Taylors relationship after school, she finally lets me in, but she's not there. Can't take the photo but I was able to put the pills in the drink. Whenever I return she answers the door but once I get inside she is not there.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
lol the thing was really easy. I just meet with Amy, then i go to meet the ex boyfriend.
After i speak only with Laura i let amy wait in me room XD till i finish Laura.
Now i start the v1.9
Can someone tell me of continue Sarah story?
Anticipate thankses.
Battle Tinymon Royale to expect...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Do we have a 1.9 walkthrough on how to start Sarah/Shasha's quests and unlock the sex scenes and can someone link it here ? Thanks in advice

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Dunno why but the character gets stuck in Shasha's house near the entrance door,I guess the guy who played the game choosed Sarah instead of Shasha I can't move I used a save file posted on save requests and I'm playing on my phone

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well as for me, I don't want to lose even one girl , I want both actually I want them all (except Beth's cousin) , I use save editor to have both Shasha and Sarah

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes