Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So if I'm correct only Marckus' sister and are the females you can't fuck yet right? His sister is always lying down in her room naked and shit ready to be dicked. One more update for them and then its time for MNL2.
If i remember correctly
Marckus's sister, Mother
Perhaps Beth's Mother because we do not have a choice to choice if we wanna her or the mother. So i think Beggar give also her to us.
Then there is Christian's Mother! And i cant wait to fuck her! Really i wanna see Christian cry and i hope beggar give us that.
There are also other teacher to fuck
Also Morgan's Aunt! She give us her key appartament but till now Beggar never give us the access to her fully fucking quest.
Then there is Lucy MC real mother. Now i dont know if beggar wanna start the thing with her in MNL2.
Other's? Mmm i do not remember if are other women. Perhaps the gang leader Nina?

Gharth

Jun 7, 2017
I have a problem with sarah quest, after giving her the first card, (day 35) she talks to you about the tournament and you can give her the second card.

Any solution ?

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I really hope he does one more version that's just a bunch of bug fixes and maybe the gym teacher. It would be messed up to end this game so bugged and just move on

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
can someone tell me where's charle's house is i cant seem to find it
Old Quarter, left from the pharmacy

I decided to start a new game because I lost my last save (1.8) but when I'm going to give her (Sarah) Ronald's tynamon card, she sends me directly to steal Sasha's cards, someone can explain to me what's going on please, I don´t know if the quest is like this or if I do something wrong.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends i gave the teacher the package and awaited a call from Laura after i left but it never came. How am i going to start the Laura quests now ? Any ideas ?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Avast automatically deletes the .exe even when it's set as an exception.
Short of uninstalling my anti-virus, I can't find any work around.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes