Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to add: Shasha Viables?
If you chose Sarah - Add the following variables to your save file. Add #57 SASHA QUEST = 1 Add #50 Relacion SHASHA. = 25 Add #187 Amor Shasha = 5 You will be able to continue the Shasha quest line when more content is available

Found it how. <3

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
I completed Rachel quest in the past but in this version are incomplete , do you have the same problem?

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone else getting a virus warning from the 1.9 fixed .exe?
"We've moved Game.exe to oyur Virus Chest because it was infected with FileRepMalware."
Yes, me too. 5 of 68 AV Engines report it as bad:
Avast - FileRepMalware
AVG - FileRepMalware
Cylance - Unsafe
McAfee - Artemis!9EBC7DD20FA6
McAfee-GW-Edition - BehavesLike.Win32.Dropper.th

the rest say it is Clean.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I got to broken quest Carol and Tyna. I have to start a new save(i don't want to have other 15 hours of game) or is possible do something? And is possible to have Sarah and Sasha?

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
can anyone tell me walkthough for shasha ( she told me to steal sara card but i dont know what to do )

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends i use Mcafee for antivirus and i did not get a Virus warning using the latest version. I even updated my definitions etc and all seems ok.

Dinglebingle

Jul 23, 2018
Sorry, but I can't work out why when I try and extract the game on a mac using unarchiver, I get two error messages saying it could not extract two particular audio files, and seemingly as a result I can't open the game/it won't play. When I click on the game application, it just says "The application 'game' can't be opened". Does anyone have any advice for me?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes