assdrummer

Jul 15, 2017
hi after you speak with sasha and sara in the school they agree to share you, sasha ask you to call her, i call her many times and we have many dates but nothing more, how to go further with both of the girls to have the 3some

veryshit

Jun 10, 2018
I chose Sarah in the past.
After the tournament, how many repeatable scenes added for Sarah?
And for Shasha, after three dating, MC can enter her home.
But, once entering her home, MC was already on her bed, naked.
Then Shasha said something about the tournament and hence MC was trapped.
Is it a bug?

duychung

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone can help i'm stuck with maria quest . i read diary on her computer then wait to 23h watch tv but just see amy and still clean house each day .

american

Apr 24, 2017
Just finished 1.9 and 2 question is this the end and is he start on My New Life2 ok 3 question if you want be 100% I did 3some with Sara ans Sasha but I don't see the extra scene at school some kind target point or something

Sep 27, 2018
Did you use cheat mode to finish her recess quest as well? That was the first thing I did, even before editing the switches. But it's been 2 fixed versions of the game since then. Does anybody know if that bug is gone now?
nah i didn't used cheat cause i wanted to see the recess scene.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
can you guys tell me how i can work at amarias goods? I was following the walkthrough for 1.7 and reached to point where i had to work at amarias goods to progress the story. It can't figure out how to work there. Are there any requirements i have to fullfill to work in this place? I can talk to shop assasistant, but she is just offering me to buy or sell stuff.
I am not sure if it matters but i am at day 71 and i never worked ingame before. I used the save-editor to get money.
I really would appreciate some tips and help.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
where can you buy expensive jewel i completely forgot
in commercial district

I have a problem. after winning the tinymon turnament with sasha i see sarah standing in school. when i talk to her the MC says that he need to buy an expensive gift to rise the relation with her. anyone know what to do next and what gift should i buy ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes