Cyth

May 9, 2018
If you are talking of your first time with her then there is no special.
You can press"Q" to cum and then she will invite you to come when you want.
Come to her house another day and you will get the special then.
Damn i feel stupid
That is what i get for not paying much attention to the Walkthroughs

Sep 18, 2017
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).
Thanks

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I got it by finishing Shasha's side, completing date with Sarah then going back to Shasha's house again. Option for call sarah should appear.
Completing dates with Sarah or Shasha? And when you say finished Shashas side do you mean you picked her and not sarah?
I picked sarah and have finished all of her stuff and finished the dating with shasha but she won’t let me into her house still

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Just wondering does this game have a gallery, are the h scenes replayable ?
Not all of the scenes are but there are a lot of replayable scenes, you get them by visiting the girls at their houses after you max out their love stat

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Shasha quest how to Complete the three appointments Playa-Whiskey Store-300 $ Beach-Hot Lubricant
please help

Reactions: Fran1031

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Not all of the scenes are but there are a lot of replayable scenes, you get them by visiting the girls at their houses after you max out their love stat
If you mean is there in-game gallery of seen scenes, no. And some sex scenes can be seen more than once...
Hmm i see. I remember playing this game a while back. I had hoped this would have gotten a gallery as i like the art.
Kinda find it annoying to grind through a game and then only see some h-scenes just once.
If i'm not mistaken you can only have 20 saves, no ? So it's not like other games where you can just saves 100's of times and simply save before each h scene.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any way to add just this game to my virus acceptions? avast AND avg both this game.exe is a virus, first time i've gotten that warning for an rpg maker game. i don't want to turn off both my antivirus for 1 game. is there a way to just tell them it's not a virus?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hmm i see. I remember playing this game a while back. I had hoped this would have gotten a gallery as i like the art.
Kinda find it annoying to grind through a game and then only see some h-scenes just once.
If i'm not mistaken you can only have 20 saves, no ? So it's not like other games where you can just saves 100's of times and simply save before each h scene.
Yes there's only 20 Save slots available but have you ever heard of copy-paste of files ;)? Move the best ones to other location. And you have to Save often anyway so you get a lot of saves anyway.
Besides there's only 20-30 uniques, only seen once, sex scenes if memory serves. Counting Pussyfight scenes, too. Others can be done more than once.
But you can always get those few videos seen in MNL from game files. And about all the rest "animated" sex scenes are actually looped pictures in game files, so you can sort of see all scenes again simply by clicking pictures in order forward and backward if you want...

Reactions: UncleVT and pj13

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know an RPG save editor that lets me ADD variables? I can't seem to continues certain routes with my current saves and the variables needed aren't there.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I started this new update from scratch that is, AFTER getting my antivirus to accept it, and bought the first card for Sara, then got the second card but when I tried to give it to her,all that she wanted to do was go to the tournament. Did not get to give the card and therefor did not get to access Mrs. Taylor's
place.This has GOT to be a bug as it is way out of place.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes