shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
I hope when Beggar finishes this game he releases his "The Klub" models so others can use them in that game. I just want to have Beth, Tyna, Nadine, Pam, and Mindy and just play around with them with smooth 60fps animations in my "The Klub" client.

Isthisit

Aug 1, 2018
im not getting how to start on a mafia, i already went with dad to warrens mafia and told maria about it and then to the chinesse but idk where to go next, from the walktrhough i think im supossed to be raped by jackeline

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Laen, post: 1159798, member: 133132"] Help! что такое № 84 и № 83 в Laura route?[/ЦИТАТА]
It's a comic book for Laura. Search the kiosks around the city.

Reactions: glastos and Laen

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can.i asking mc.in where see the.tom and beth mom sex ?
You have to complete sarah's quest giving her tynimon cards until there is a party at beths house, next day you will be asked by sasha to enter into beth house again to get some files, there you can see the scene
im not getting how to start on a mafia, i already went with dad to warrens mafia and told maria about it and then to the chinesse but idk where to go next, from the walktrhough i think im supossed to be raped by jackeline
you need to go to East Town at 23:00 then Jacqueline will abduct you and Nesrot will ask you to check Maria's PC (that starts the mafia bosses quest)

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody Know something about this
In that version (1.7 I believe?), Rosalva never showed up. She's supposed to come to school the Friday after Ronald gets arrested. In order to make her show up, I had to do a combination of editing the switches in the game and using the cheat mode to finish her recess quest. This made me miss a lot of her recess content but I already saw that in previous versions so I didn't care.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Any one upload save file for both sarah and shasha quest ....... Please
You don't need one. In the Fixed + Xtras version of the game, there will be content that will allow you to get the main scenes for both of them. The only ones you'll miss out on are the ones right after the double date. If you really want to check them out, look at the CG rip.

Isthisit

Aug 1, 2018
You have to complete sarah's quest giving her tynimon cards until there is a party at beths house, next day you will be asked by sasha to enter into beth house again to get some files, there you can see the scene

you need to go to East Town at 23:00 then Jacqueline will abduct you and Nesrot will ask you to check Maria's PC (that starts the mafia bosses quest)
thank you so much :c

Sep 27, 2018
In that version (1.7 I believe?), Rosalva never showed up. She's supposed to come to school the Friday after Ronald gets arrested. In order to make her show up, I had to do a combination of editing the switches in the game and using the cheat mode to finish her recess quest. This made me miss a lot of her recess content but I already saw that in previous versions so I didn't care.
She is not showing up even after editing the switches.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes