Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
I started new game. Maybe the problem is that: if player gains a lot of RP more than point needed for comics quest, when you go to rachel house game jumps the comic quest.

just edit your save with rpgmakersaveedit on variable no 185 amor rachel change to 200 (don't date her just go to her house)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I was seeing the extracted pics from 1.9, and realise some bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, am I right about the placement of the scenes? Someone got them? How do I trigger them?

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
I don’t know if this has been discussed already but is anybody having issue with a scene for Sarah? Right after I put the aphrodisiac in her food I just do random stuff during the day but when I go to sleep instead of the scene I just get a black screen. Did I mess up something somewhere? Because I honestly don’t wanna start all the way from the beginning.......AGAIN

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I don’t know if this has been discussed already but is anybody having issue with a scene for Sarah? Right after I put the aphrodisiac in her food I just do random stuff during the day but when I go to sleep instead of the scene I just get a black screen. Did I mess up something somewhere? Because I honestly don’t wanna start all the way from the beginning.......AGAIN
You'll have to most likely wait for the final version with the fixes since it seems to be a bug

Reactions: Muffinman504
Sep 18, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.8Fixed+Xtras
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 22.08.2018

When I press continue button on my phone it won't work
What would I do?

Reactions: lewdmachine
Mar 18, 2018
i cant get past Maria scene in the living room she does her stretches and leaves and the friend never shows up for me to talk to. and when i read her diary the next day it says the exact same thing and the scene with her stretching just repeats, and its only day 15 so the dad shouldn't be back yet but is standing in the living room.
is there a way to fix this bug?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When I press continue button on my phone it won't work
What would I do?
you want to continue a save game? give the app the permission to access external storage, otherwise you simply don't have save games ;)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes