Nova191

Nov 6, 2017
hey i'm at tyna quest before i started the quest i wnet to her after school and it tele me to my gang hideout but i can't find anyone to talk to im using v1.8 what to do please?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Fuck this game and this dev. this is retarded, game can break on pretty much anyplace, and i'm not talking about rpgmaker bugs.. this is just the dev being an idiot. I'm out.

Reactions: HumanityPhantom

p90

Jul 18, 2017
hey i'm at tyna quest before i started the quest i wnet to her after school and it tele me to my gang hideout but i can't find anyone to talk to im using v1.8 what to do please?
take the car in front mc house in old quarter is very close to bus stop. talk to the gang member and he take you to the gang hideout

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Have a question about a possible bug. After finishing the pussy fights series with Nina's mafia, the gang hideout has a lot of people missing now. When I talk to Nina, she asks if I'm ready to go to the fight as if I hadn't done them. The gamebreaking part is that I can't find Svetlana anywhere, and I have to talk to her to advance the Daisy quest. Is there any solution or workaround? Or am I just screwed?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Latest post from BON:

I see many nervous people! Because I have to choose between Shasha and Sarah !!! Damn Beggar! I'm going to put toothpicks under your nails !! to fire!
But ... if you read .. you'll see that extras will have threesome content with Shasha and Sarah, so it's easy to deduce that you'll have the two characters at the end.

SPOILER

In the extras: Once finished with Shasha or Sarah a mission was opened to make peace, unlocking all the content of the character not selected. . So... you only lose the Tinymon tournament with a character, I think it's not very serious
Bro you save me days! Really! When i see this update i was like wtf! wtf wtf wtf XD i do not have a old save with Shasha/Sarah choice i need to restart or to use the rpg save editor. Now with this confirm i just wait XD
I like Shasha body, but i prefer the irritating sister ass XD or better say incest thing XD
But now cant wait to bang both of the two girls together XD

Anyway can someone have the full walkthrough for the v.1.9?
I already have the v.1.8 i just need the new content.
Ofc if someone have made a full of all is much better so i remove the old one.
Anticipate thankses

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me i am at the point for amy where u choose to support her or stop her, is support her for the abortion or is it support her for the baby, i am confused

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okat there is ONE pop song in this game that I actually kind like, maybe

it's the song that plays in nesrots private VIP back rooms. With the chick that has a really high voice and she's like

"Heart flaaaaask! I need your heart flaask!"

Or maybe its "hard pass" or "harp glass"

something like that, Over and over

to be clear I'm NOT talking about the song that plays in the main club with the chipmunk voice going "spend my life through a fidget spinner!" no. Please god no. For some reason gaming channels love using that song so I've had enough of it to last multiple lifetimes

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
I've a question about rachel. I've done a lot of date and now quest to recover her comics doesn't trigger. Everytime I go to her home, she asks me what i want to do (and it lets me do everything, from handjob to anal).
I returned to play after a lot of time and i remember in old versions before to do sex she asked me help with comics.
It's a bug or i did something wrong?
Restart the game and use the 1.8 DOWNLOAD walkthrough and follow it religiously. this game is heavily bugged and any slight change can fuck everything up. I made the mistake and wasted like 7 hours total in between 2 playthrough attempts messing up and not getting much happening. Once I did my 3rd playthrough I followed the 1.8 walkthrough step by step and now I'm almost 30hrs in this game and loving it because of all I got to experience.

Now with that said I'm curious if the rest of the community can answer this question for me. Is there anyway to get these models so I can enjoy smooth sex scenes myself? heard they are models from a game called The Klub 17 but never played that so I'm curious. If not I'm wondering if there's anybody out there who's good at HONEYSELECT and can recreate these models in the game (especially Tyna and Beth <3) because it would be awesome to actually play with these girls with smooth animated sex in HONEYSELECT instead of just watching a few CG images rotating lol (not like there's anything wrong with that).

Hope someone out there can answer my question.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Well, are you using old save from earlier version? Do you remember if you have done that Comics retrieval in some older version?? Does it have any effect to gameplay??? Have you edited your save????
Because if you are so high in Relationship and Love with Rachel and it have no effect, why get nervous because of one, most probably already done part of her storyline?
I started new game. Maybe the problem is that: if player gains a lot of RP more than point needed for comics quest, when you go to rachel house game jumps the comic quest.

Restart the game and use the 1.8 DOWNLOAD walkthrough and follow it religiously. this game is heavily bugged and any slight change can fuck everything up. I made the mistake and wasted like 7 hours total in between 2 playthrough attempts messing up and not getting much happening. Once I did my 3rd playthrough I followed the 1.8 walkthrough step by step and now I'm almost 30hrs in this game and loving it because of all I got to experience.
I followed 2 walkr: one in the game folder (1.9) and one downloaded in forum ("main quest walkr" in the first page). is the second that you suggest me to follow? I admit that sometimes I made different things. For example: i saw jason and director and i talked to him in his house; only later i read that if you talk to him at certain point game is bugged.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
After school go outside to parking (south – east) to your car, there you see Beth standing
next to it, talk to her and you go for shopping. The scene end in front of Beth’s house at
High Neighborhood. Go home and sleep.
Next day go to school and you see Tom standing in frond of entrance
but me next day cant find tom

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
I started new game. Maybe the problem is that: if player gains a lot of RP more than point needed for comics quest, when you go to rachel house game jumps the comic quest.

I followed 2 walkr: one in the game folder (1.9) and one downloaded in forum ("main quest walkr" in the first page). is the second that you suggest me to follow? I admit that sometimes I made different things. For example: i saw jason and director and i talked to him in his house; only later i read that if you talk to him at certain point game is bugged.
This one:

this is the one I've been using and it's been very successful so far and like I said I'm over 30 hours in the game because of this guide and have succeeded with most of the women.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.8Fixed+Xtras
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 22.08.2018
Hello, first of all tnx for porting the game. Now i have been playing the game and now i'm at the tyna quest training mini Games. I'm currently stuck at the car dodging mini-game. Car are moving too fast (somewhat glitchy) for the charaxter to even react. I tried saving during the doding scenes but loading the save game cause some delay thus being hit by a car neverthless. It kinda the same with wasp dodging and im only lucky to pass that minigame tbh. So Any help, tips?

Sep 27, 2018
after Ronald is arrested in mrs. taylor quest, WT says a bug relating rozalva is triggered. what is this bug. what problem does it cause really, so that i can check for that in my game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes