e40920

Nov 25, 2017
How do you send Amy a "wassap", I searched this thread for it no luck. I got Derek's picture, got Amy's cam hooked to MC's, got Amy's room key. Cannot send her a (wassap)?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Amy doesn't show up the basement anymore after I got her room key.
And you're sure you haven't showed it already? And you haven't edited your save-file?? And you're NOT playing v1.9. Test Version???

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
And you're sure you haven't showed it already? And you haven't edited your save-file?? And you're NOT playing v1.9. Test Version???
Should I go back to v1.8? I still have it in the folder, but even in 1.8
(after 0h go to your room and send wassap to Amy Enjoy(Didn't work)).
(Visit the commercial neighborhood at night, enjoy(Didn't work)).

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
1.9. is Test Version, so bugs are something to expect swarming around. So better play earlier parts in some more stable version. But also try find a save before you got that that picture and try play it again to see if something went wrong. Though if it's unedited (unbroken) save it should work just fine. If it's edited, well, then can't know if save is corrupted...
The only edits I've done is for money. Thanks for the help. I have that save, will play it again.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Can't progress the new Sarah content. She never shows up in her bedroom anymore.
Tried both ways of getting the deck, both ways results in the same bug.
Using my 1.8 saves.
Anyone else got this bug?

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
The only edits I've done is for money. Thanks for the help. I have that save, will play it again.
O.K. Amy is in the basement but not at 14:00. Amy is there at 20:00, and says "Leave me alone" MC says "She don't want to talk with me.... I need find other way to talk with her...

SaitenX

Aug 7, 2017
Doing the car deliveries my avatar bugged and always looks like he is in a bluish purple car and on my menu screen I have 2 characters there is also a normal avatar following the car avatar around. Any fixes?

wsam

Jun 4, 2017
At last! I had been creating a savegame library with all the scenes of the game and now it is finished!! it is 40Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case it is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
thanks

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Is it possible to fix the bug when you chose both Sasha and Sarah because I did the Sarah quests and now if I enter Sasha's house it skips a scene and then it bugs out

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes