Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, and it's weird to ask this now, but I can't find it and can someone please just tell me... what is that fucking song on the main menu?

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, and it's weird to ask this now, but I can't find it and can someone please just tell me... what is that fucking song on the main menu?
89ers go go go that`s its name

Reactions: Nobby

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Iam choosing SARAH quest in the game, how to Iam continue to Shasha,
I will restart the game or any other ways.
Please help me

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I need help guys when I click the game.exe file of MNL it says something like "Impossible to find entry point TryAcquireSRWLockExclusive on KERNEL32.dll " what is this and can be fixed somehow ?
This is the first time that this message pops out I played 1.8 before and everything was fine I'm using Windows Vista 32 bit

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
okay. I have a couple bugs anyone know any work arounds for them?

1. when I visit beggar with nadine he asks me to deliver drugs for him, and then suddenly I'm just stuck on the map and I can't interact with anything or leave Anyone knows what's wrong?

2. I'm at the point in brendas quest where she wants drugs from the pharmacy. When I enter the pharmacy....I'm given a scene where a girl who is eiother caroline or laura is squirting with an ahegao? And the main character says " I always win" and then I'm teleported back home and it's morning? Uh? What?

Any ideas?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
okay. I have a couple bugs anyone know any work arounds for them?

/cut/

2. I'm at the point in brendas quest where she wants drugs from the pharmacy. When I enter the pharmacy....I'm given a scene where a girl who is eiother caroline or laura is squirting with an ahegao? And the main character says " I always win" and then I'm teleported back home and it's morning? Uh? What?

Any ideas?
And you're playing v1.9.? Ok, first is to remember it is a Test Version, so certain amount of bugs is something to expect. But, have to say, that second one seems to be something to laugh out loud... Sounds funny ;D. Pharmacy visit from dreams.

But, seriously speaking (but still smiling wide), take the save -folder out from MNL www- subfolder and delete the whole MNL -folder. And then re-install (extract the archive again) it and move save -folder back to www -subfolder. That maybe a "new stuff over old stuff in old folder" -fuck-up...

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
Version 19.1 was released. It's on svscomics. It fixes a few bugs:

Aphrodisiac Bug Fixed nothing hapen in night
Bug Recces Scene of Pam Fixed
Sarah scene in kitchen fixed
Dad living room bug fixed
Fixed Scene Sarah when you watch TV, Now continue after she awake

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Version 19.1 was released. It's on svscomics. It fixes a few bugs:

Aphrodisiac Bug Fixed nothing hapen in night
Bug Recces Scene of Pam Fixed
Sarah scene in kitchen fixed
Dad living room bug fixed
Fixed Scene Sarah when you watch TV, Now continue after she awake
aphrodisiac bug is still there if your save is after you put the aphrodisiac

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Where can i find Lizzy Please ?
Keeping the nearest Kiosk daytime and boozing Hornet Pub night-time (Liz). Or hanging in corridor outside her brother's, Charles', room hoping to get some more subscribers to her YouTv channel with help from MC (Lizzy)...

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
And you're playing v1.9.? Ok, first is to remember it is a Test Version, so certain amount of bugs is something to expect. But, have to say, that second one seems to be something to laugh out loud... Sounds funny ;D. Pharmacy visit from dreams.

But, seriously speaking (but still smiling wide), take the save -folder out from MNL www- subfolder and delete the whole MNL -folder. And then re-install (extract the archive again) it and move save -folder back to www -subfolder. That maybe a "new stuff over old stuff in old folder" -fuck-up...
I'm playing 1.8. I didn't even realize there was a new version. Maybe i'll try this new version out first and see if it work(though you just say it may have even more bugs...) and then I'll try that other thing

Well, do old saves work with new version?

batcoca

May 30, 2017
Keeping the nearest Kiosk daytime and boozing Hornet Pub night-time (Liz). Or hanging in corridor outside her brother's, Charles', room hoping to get some more subscribers to her YouTv channel with help from MC (Lizzy)...
In fact i can't find Charles's house :coldsweat:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
god damn this game for introducing me to crappy pop songs I never would have heard otherwise....but since I am suffering, I figure I'll share some of the knowledge I got from this suffering

That shitty song that plays in all the parties? The one that sounds like shitty j pop

I always thought the lyrics sounded weird. Ive watched enough anime to know what japanese sounds like. And the way they sang the song was weird. It was like I'd expect an american to sing it. So after the song was beaten into my head I decide to listen to it to get it out of my head. The version I found sounds extremely different because it's in an entirely different language

Turns out it's K pop not j pop and for some reason this k pop group decided to do a japanese version of the song and that is what's in this game.That explains why the lyrics sound so bad

In case anyone was wondering. I know no one was. But I have to share my despair somehow

Reactions: jhose15xs
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes