Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
god damn this game for introducing me to crappy pop songs I never would have heard otherwise....but since I am suffering, I figure I'll share some of the knowledge I got from this suffering

That shitty song that plays in all the parties? The one that sounds like shitty j pop

I always thought the lyrics sounded weird. Ive watched enough anime to know what japanese sounds like. And the way they sang the song was weird. It was like I'd expect an american to sing it. So after the song was beaten into my head I decide to listen to it to get it out of my head. The version I found sounds extremely different because it's in an entirely different language

Turns out it's K pop not j pop and for some reason this k pop group decided to do a japanese version of the song and that is what's in this game.That explains why the lyrics sound so bad

In case anyone was wondering. I know no one was. But I have to share my despair somehow
Can you actually tell me what the name is? Or have a link to a video of it? I have a... thing for crappy kpop music.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
no....I just found by searching the weird amount of english lyrics

I've taken great pains to forget as much about it as I could(you can see how well that is going)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Doing the car deliveries my avatar bugged and always looks like he is in a bluish purple car and on my menu screen I have 2 characters there is also a normal avatar following the car avatar around. Any fixes?
no idea what did it,but eventually it just went away for me. I wish I knew what specifically triggered it. I think it might've been when the game forces you to play as sarah

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
there's a bug when you try to go to sleep after putting aphrodisiacs in Sarah's food, the screen just goes black forever

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I've a question about rachel. I've done a lot of date and now quest to recover her comics doesn't trigger. Everytime I go to her home, she asks me what i want to do (and it lets me do everything, from handjob to anal).
I returned to play after a lot of time and i remember in old versions before to do sex she asked me help with comics.
It's a bug or i did something wrong?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
there's a bug when you try to go to sleep after putting aphrodisiacs in Sarah's food, the screen just goes black forever
:( yeah, happened to me too. it's practically game breaking. i now have to start over >< is there a way around this issue?

Edit: Also after the event with Charles' sister game breaks when i enter their house too :(

LndLake

Jun 16, 2018
I'm stuck on Maria's quest, when i go to the beach she says: "Hi, Leave me alone please". What do i have to do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes