AnotherGre

Jul 4, 2018
I got stuck when go advance to Rachel's Mom on Nadine quest. In afternoon outside school when I try to talk to Nadine, her character is freezing. Does anyone know how to fix?

WolfKhan

Sep 3, 2018
Hello! I don't know what to do with Maria quest... I just did what the guide told and nothing happens... If I don't get my room key at maria bedroom I can't go at night, I just don't know what to do! Help please, sorry for my bad English xD.

I'm trying to do this but, I can't go out of my room LOL
– Give her package
– will take you to class
– The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene. Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your key

bhawani

Jul 1, 2018
I got stuck when go advance to Rachel's Mom on Nadine quest. In afternoon outside school when I try to talk to Nadine, her character is freezing. Does anyone know how to fix?
Go home and sleep. Midnight nadine call you and give bj. Next day go school talk with her outside school

bhawani

Jul 1, 2018
Hello! I don't know what to do with Maria quest... I just did what the guide told and nothing happens... If I don't get my room key at maria bedroom I can't go at night, I just don't know what to do! Help please, sorry for my bad English XD.

I'm trying to do this but, I can't go out of my room LOL
– Give her package
– will take you to class
– The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene. Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your key
In morning go maria room and take keys (blinkig stars)

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How to get a new car in property in Laura's walkthrough??
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
She is not showing up even after editing the switches.
Did you use cheat mode to finish her recess quest as well? That was the first thing I did, even before editing the switches. But it's been 2 fixed versions of the game since then. Does anybody know if that bug is gone now?

john28

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know where is the file or files containing the texts we see in the game ?
That way i could repair most of the mistakes made by the author and even translate it (in french in my case).

Cyth

May 9, 2018
Im having a problem with Mrs. Jordan.
Every time i have sex with her i never get a "special orgasm scene" after the 3rth orgasm. that means the scene never ends, she can´t get me to orgasm

Anyone knows a work-around?

john28

Aug 13, 2018
Im having a problem with Mrs. Jordan.
Every time i have sex with her i never get a "special orgasm scene" after the 3rth orgasm. that means the scene never ends, she can´t get me to orgasm

Anyone knows a work-around?
If you are talking of your first time with her then there is no special.
You can press"Q" to cum and then she will invite you to come when you want.
Come to her house another day and you will get the special then.

Reactions: Cyth
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes