Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
in commercial district

I have a problem. after winning the tinymon turnament with sasha i see sarah standing in school. when i talk to her the MC says that he need to buy an expensive gift to rise the relation with her. anyone know what to do next and what gift should i buy ?
it was expensive jewel for sasha so try that

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
can you guys tell me how i can work at amarias goods? I was following the walkthrough for 1.7 and reached to point where i had to work at amarias goods to progress the story. It can't figure out how to work there. Are there any requirements i have to fullfill to work in this place? I can talk to shop assasistant, but she is just offering me to buy or sell stuff.
I am not sure if it matters but i am at day 71 and i never worked ingame before. I used the save-editor to get money.
I really would appreciate some tips and help.
Go to your room and check the PC. Press the orange icon (middle icon) and you'll visit a page with different places you can work with Amaria's Goods being the first option.

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
just got that bug where you enter sashsa apparetment and your already on her bed and it crashes lol

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Looking forward to the walkthrough and firebane's mod being updated before I start playing the fixed version :)

Nov 18, 2017
i have fixed version but how to start the quest in Walkthrough say i have to choose sasha what is that mean be.coz i choose sarah complete the quest in past version its confusion alot any know how to start

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Finaly figured out what you need to do to get threesome with shansa and saras.
First of this probably will depend whit who you played and won tinymon tournament.
Aftert winning tournament befote entering class find in school losing side and give her expensiver jevel, (i also gave this to winner after class out side of school).
It seems that you can't find winner in side school at all but loser should be there. For me since i picked Shansa Sara was inside school right after entrance. Sansha appeared after clasees outside of schoolgate.

Lastly just enter Shansas out and ask to call Sara.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
seems sasha is bugged if you chose sara
If you mean that she's asking are you ready to go and you play Tinymin tournament finals again this also hapens if ypu pick Shansa then Sara has this bug.
Found little way to still get new scenes with her, just ask him out for date.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
simple it can be played on mac with vary little hassle, while also rpg maker in general is a vary confusing one to use because you need multiple different types of it if you don't want to run into problems. for instance rpgmaker x is not the same as mv and will not play their games. renpy and other such platforms is just that renpy.

on that not which rpgmaker do i need to play the mac version the one i have isn't starting

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I chose Sarah in the past.
And for Shasha, after three dating, MC can enter her home.
But, once entering her home, MC was already on her bed, naked.
Then Shasha said something about the tournament and hence MC was trapped.
Is it a bug?
I have the same problem.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
how to get a car for laura mission
Go to Golden Town (you can enter it either going right at East Town or Left at Chinatown) in the southeast area you'll find a car shop. Enter it and pick one of the 6 cars available to buy. The cheapest one is the top left white one (looks like an Impala) which costs 17.500 and the most expensive one is the middle one to the right (the yellow Lamborghini) that costs 90.000 (the game misspells the price with an extra zero).

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone else getting a virus warning from the 1.9 fixed .exe?
"We've moved Game.exe to oyur Virus Chest because it was infected with FileRepMalware."

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes