Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
This version is stable now after the fix patch right?
Well me and someone else have some troubles with Shasha, if you choosed Sarah after the dinner and now when you win the tournament with Sarah and then call Shasha to go out 3 times she will tell you to go to her house but when the little scene it's over you're stuck inside Shasha's house and you can't move

Reactions: Fed

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
For some reason after I jump out the window after taking "Teacher's Key". The school gates are closed and I can't get out or into the school.I followed the walkthrough without being caught and still stuck.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
After the 3 dates with Shasha the MC gets stuck in her house. Sarah's aphrodiasic event seems to be broken as well for me, nothing seems to happen in the night.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Help please
Cannot start game. Appears "windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.". After this Avast antivirus deletes game.exe file
I had the same problem with avast, you just have to go into avast and create an exception for the game .exe. then it will run fine.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
ok i want to know how to unlock the scene of shasha and sara in school because I went to 3 date with shasha and she inveted me to her house and I now that's broken scene

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Dudes, I followed the walkthrough to Sarah's quest until the point of the extrasize dildo, until she managed to put it all in. Then the walkthrough tells me to go to Shasha's home at night or talk to Charles at school in the morning, but either doesnt work... what am I missing?

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
so after this he already works on MNL2? what about Alexx? wasn't she supposed to return? will MNL2 be the same character after everything and she returns? hope so because she was one of the most unique looking characters I've ever seen.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes